Chapter 83

MACY

Seeing Christopher struggle was fun to watch, he deserved it for trying to end my life.

"That was fun." Alex said as he sits down on the sofa as we got home from attacking Nightwood Pack.

"But you didn't kill the others." I said. "You could've killed christopher to get vengeance for killing me."

It would have been fun to see him die a painful death from the hands of my mate. It's alright because then we can get Christopher to call for help and Reed and his pack will come to San Diego tomorrow to save the day.

"What's the plan,baby?" He asks as he stretched.

"The plan is easy." I said. "We need to find a place to stay near Nightwood so when Reed comes we can put a spell on one of his pack members and we can find where they have been hiding bree and their son."

"So,we pack tonight then?" He asks.

"Yes, we pack tonight."

I will have my vengeance, i will get to bree and finish her off and i will get my inheritance!

We packed for the following days, and set to go near Nightwood, we found a big mansion just outside the territory of Nightwood but was occupied by Rogues.

"You know what to do." I said to my fellow witch Beatrice.

She nods at me and started to chant and cast a spell on the mansion. When we came in we only saw a pile of ashes, i noticed a picture of a family. There was the parents, two teenage brothers, a teenage sister and a baby boy.

"There was a baby,oops." I said and all of us laughed.

--------

MIKHAIL

"Gabreelle..." i said unable to process anything that's going through my head.

She forgot about us. She forgot everything. Then she fucking laughs

"You thought that i'd really forget you?" She says.

I sighed and she hugged me and laughed. "The look on your face though." She said.

"My god, i love you." I said and she grinned at me.

"I love you too." She said and hugged me tight.

"Get ready, we'll be going to California." I said.

"Don't tell me Macy planned an attack?"

"I don't think so." I said. "Macy doesn't have a connection to the Lycans."

"Alex." She says. "Alex is in on it. I saw it in a vision."

"That fucker, when i see him i will castrate him and feed it to him." I said.

"That's a good idea but for now. We need to rescue my brother, we met in the other world." She says as she gets some clothes from her bag. "As in we need to get to Witch mountain as soon as possible."

"Your brother? I thought he was mates with Macy?"

"She put a spell on him. Fake mate bond." She says as she gets a towel from the closet.

"Where is he?"

"Witch mountain." She says. Then she disappears and then i heard the shower.

After ten minutes she was done and was out of the shower wearing black leggings and a camouflage printed oversized shirt, "what happened to you in the other world?" I asked,

"I was at peace." She says as she dries her hair with her towel. "Jude and i wanted to stay but then mother decided to show us what would happen if we don't go back."