Chapter 76

MIKHAIL

After that incident everyone was sleeping except sean,martin,gabreelle and me.

"He doesn't love me." Gabreelle said. "Aren't mates supposed to do that?"

"I wouldn't really know." I said. "Got rejected,remember?"

"Ohh sorry." She says sheepishly.

"Did you love him?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Your mate?"

"Kade or Alex?" She asks.

"Both."

"I don't know i think i felt something with Kade but it died down pretty quick, but with Alex? No, nothing. Just pain." She said looking out the window.

I was silent after that but she decided to initiate a conversation.

"Did you ever love yours?" She asks.

Then it all came back to me,

It was my 18th birthday, and sean had somehow convinced me to go out tonight,

"Nona, i'll be back before 2 am." I said to my grandmother.

"Okay, you be careful." She says as she smiled at me.

I went out to the club downtown with my soon to be beta Sean. He drove his corvet and i drove my benz we met at the parking lot and went in the club.

The smell of sweat and alcohol combined as bodies grinding against each other are what i smell, but there was one little thing that makes it intriguing there was a hint of citrus.

"Bro, i think i smell something." I said.

"It's the sweat,alcohol and the pot dude." Sean replied.

"So you don't smell anything else other than that? Say... citrus?" I asked.

He shook his head as if to say No, "bro, it might be..."

"My mate." I finished for him. He nodded in excitement, "follow the smell!"

I did, i followed the smell until it got stronger and stronger, and i stood stuck in my place as i saw a beautiful girl who had straight blonde hair that reaches her waist. She was wearing a red dress that fit her like it's her own skin, the dress had a sweetheart neckline and the dress' length was an inch below her butt. Her porcelain complexion was undeniably flawless, she had full make up on but i can tell you that she is beautiful.

When she sniffed the air and brought her attention to me, we looked in each other's eyes for a long time.

She didn't belong to my pack in fact. She smelled like a rogue.

I walked towards her and the rest had been history. By history i meant talking to her and inviting her to join my pack, she compromised that if she would join my pack i'd have to let her fellow rogue friends in too.

And that was the start of the story of the biggest mistake of my life.

"Mikhail." Gabreelle brought me out of reminiscing.

"I have never loved anyone before." I said.

"How about your ex mate?" She asks.

"I was infatuated with her and that's different. I liked her but it's different than love." I said.

I should know because right now i know what the meaning of love is i know what it feels like,how you act when you're inlove.

"That's a shame." She said.