Chapter 61

BREE

We escaped the woods and was really speeding off until we saw that there was no one who was following us. It had been an hour of driving when we reached the highway i breathed out a sigh of relief. But suddenly realization hit me because we don't know where we should be headed.

"Where are we going?" I asked Alex.

"To my pack." Alex said. "The elders told me to bring us all to my pack where you will all be safe."

Kade scoffed and says "says the man who was beating the shit out of everyone when you came to our pack."

Alex rolled his eyes at kade. "Shut your mouth, it always makes everything worse. Didn't get the bree with it,eh?"

Kade growled at Alex, and i rolled my eyes and looked at Mikhail who was suspiciously quiet. He was smirking at the two who was bickering and saw that his veins and muscles on his arms were slightly showing and saw that his hand was putting pressure on the bloody right side of his torso.

"What happened!" I said to him.

"I'm fine." He said. "Don't mind me, Gabreelle I'm fine."

"Kade can you hold Gabby?" I asked kade and he nodded and got gabby who was still sleeping. I swear that baby is always sleeping and if he's not sleeping he's always eating.

"I said i'm fine." He said sternly.

"Take off your shirt." I said to him.

"Gabr-"

"TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT GODDAMMIT!" I yelled and he obliged.

"Okay okay, geez woman." He said as he balled his shirt on his hand. "I'm healing Gabreelle." He said as he showed his claw marks that were pretty deep.

"What happened?" I asked him as i got my first aid kit from my bag.

"The hybrid got his hands with artificial claws that were silver and clawed me with it. It's no big deal." He said and i looked at him with sternly and put pressure on his wound with the cotton pad with betadine and cleaned his wound while he took deep breaths.

"You call that not a big deal?" I said.

He scoffed, "it's nothing."

I opened the bottle of agua oxigenada and looked at him sternly again and i put agua oxinada on his wounds. He clenched his teeth and had his fists in a ball.

"It's nothing." I mocked him with a deep voice and Alex and Kade was trying to hold in their laughs.

"Pull over." I said to Alex.

"What?!" Alex exclaimed.

"Pull over,alex. Don't push me to my lim-"

"Just pull over,alex." Mikhail said. "Or else it won't be pretty." He added.

Alex pulled over at a gasoline station. All of us went out of the Jeep and,

"What now?" Asked alex.

"I can see the claw marks on your neck as well." I said as i put the betadine filled cotton pad on his wounds and cleaned it.

"Ow!" Alex yelled.

Kade was chuckling, and i also put the agua oxinada on his neck and he screeched. "FUCK!"

Kade and Mikhail were laughing, huh they thought they were finished.

I pulled out the disinfectant spray and sprayed it on mikhail and Alex. They were jumping from the stinging sensation and they had their teeth clenched and were whisper yelling profanities while they were at it. Kade was laughing at the two of them, i got gabby from him but i can still smell the rusty smell of blood.