Chapter 06

KADE

I went to my dad's office and sat down on the chair in front of his desk, "what?" I asked him.

"Kade, i'm stepping down as alpha in a few weeks. Have you found your mate yet?" He asked.

Yes "No."

"That's odd." He looked at me suspiciously. " you can't be alpha if you don't have a mate yet." He added.

"Can't i have the title without a luna?" I asked him.

"You can but i won't let you. Your wolf is supposedly stronger and better with your mate by your side." He said. "And besides, having a mate makes all the stress go away just by looking at her eyes."

I rolled my eyes, "is that all?"

"The elder are coming to visit-" he started but was cut off by a knock on the door. "Come on in bree!"

I tensed up, she opened the door and went inside the office. She was wearing a loose black shirt and some denim jeans.

"Please sit down besides kade." Dad said while smiling at her.She reluctantly sat beside me.

"you two look cute together." My dad said smirking.

I scoffed at the same time she scoffed. We looked at each other and that was the start of our stare down, then i suddenly now know what my wolf was talking about...

She was flawless in the sense that she had no acne at all,her eyes were staring at mine as if they were looking at my soul and don't get me started on her lips... I want to kiss her so badly-

My dad coughed, she blushed and i smirked and looked at dad, " as i was saying, the elders are coming to visit. I want to put you two in charge of cooking and jude and macy clean this whole pack house up. I'll call them up as soon as you two go down to the kitchen."

"Any specific requests?" She asked dad.

"Cheeseburger! And fries!" My dad said. "We love your burger and fries,bree.hope you can pass on kade the recipe before you go." He smiled.

Before she goes? Where the hell is she going?