Chapter 24

MIKHAIL

After eating breakfast i decided that i should show gabreelle around. I took out a plain white shirt from my closet and got some black jeans and boxers.

I went out my room and walked towards the bathroom door and as if on cue the door swung open and there she was wrapped in a towel.

She smelled like vanilla and lavender, it was the most intoxicating smell that i have ever smelled. her hair was wrapped with a towel also. if i was holding my phone i could've taken a picture so that our stare off would continue everytime i look at the picture.

It sounds perverted but i'mtrying to be romantic, not the romantic kind of guy so cut me some slack.

I shook my head snapping me back to reality and went in the bathroom, i closed the door and held on the edges of the sink and looked at the mirror.

This is unusual of me to feel this way.

I took a quick bath, wrapped a towel on my waist and went out. i opened the door to our room.

Our

It sounds comforting.

Gabreelle was wearing a white short sleeved button down top and some black shorts. no make up or any cosmetics on her face.

She was indeed beautiful. How could anyone reject someone as beautiful as her?

She turned to look at me and her face red from blushing.

"Hey it's my room too you know?" I said.

"A heads up would suffice." she said while closing her eyes shut. i chuckled she's so cute.

I wore my clothes, and then i realized we were wearing the same colors. i shook off the thought,

Wait- where was she going?

"Where are you going?" i asked her.

"Where are you going?" she said giving emphasis to the word 'you'.

"I asked you first." i said.

"I was going to ask you to show me around, now where are you going?"

"I was gonna ask you if you want me to show you around." i said while i used my towel to dry my hair.

I sprayed on my cologne and unplug my phone from charging and put it in my pocket. also went to get my wallet on the bedside table's drawer.

She got her phone from her pocket and her brows furrowed her mouth slightly parted and her eyes slightly bigger than normal.

"What's wrong?" i asked as i snatched her phone from her hand. i looked at it and saw 36 missed calls from kade and 43 texts.

I don't know why but i felt my wolf growl and as i snap back to reality i saw a crushed iphone 4s in my hand.

"I'm so sorry,gabreelle." i said.

"It's fine.i don't need a phone anyways." she said smiling weakly.

"You don't deserve him." i said.

She looked at me and i continued "you don't deserve a mate who didn't wait for you like you did for him."

"You know, for a stuck up perverted asshole you give some good advices." she said.