Chapter 22

KADE

I rejected her? but.. how? Why would i? She's perfect i was inlove with her,what happened?

"What happened." i said thinking what had happened and why i rejected her.

I couldn't remember anything, and eversince i woke up i couldn't feel my wolf. I don't understand what's happening!

"Tell me everything." i said.

My father wanted to speak he opened his mouth but closed it without uttering a word.

"Tell me,dad. i'm so lost! i don't know what's happening these days." i pleaded.

I just need an answer! that's all i am ever asking.

"You rejected bree for macy." he said.

"What!" i exclaimed.

"Macy was a witch, she used black magic on you. blinding your feelings for bree." he said as i clenched my teeth.

"You rejected her on the training field, she accepted your rejection and ran away not looking back." he finished.

I sat up i felt dizzy, i took off all the iv's that were injected to me and stood up.

"What are you doing?" my dad asked as i walked to where my things were.

"I'm going to milan." i said as i got all my clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

"No,you're not." he said.

"You can't stop me,dad. she needs to know that i never meant any of the words that i said!"

"You can't, 'cause the bond is getting weaker." he said.

"That's why i'm going there to strengthen our bond!" i said as i button my jeans.

"You can't go because i forbid you to go outside the pack premises!" he yelled.

"You don't fucking understand,okay!" i yelled back at him.

"You don't know how it feels to wake up and not seeing your mate by your side in the hospital! you don't know how it feels to have no control! you don't know how it fucking feels to not even know what had happened! " I yelled exasperated. i just want to find my mate and marry her.

He smirked sadistically, "you only know what you feel now, but i woke up every single day for 19 years without seeing my mate by my side. i wanted to die right then and there! i wanted to be with her but i couldn't! No i couldn't! because i loved you too much to leave you!

I felt how she felt when she died, you don't know what that feels like! i treated you with care and love. i taught you everything that there is to know about being an alpha and wating for your mate. but you know what? i am disappointed in you, if you did all the things that i taught you, you wouldn't be caught up in this situation. if you had waited for your mate then you would have been happy right now but you didn't."