Chapter 70

BREE

I jolted up and was now sitting on the bed. Huh? What...

"You were really cold and was sweating, are you sick? What happened?" He asked.

It was just a dream... It was only a dream, alex wouldn't do that. Would he?

"It was just a bad dream." I said.

"You can talk to me if you want." Mikhail said.

"It's fine, it's just a bad dream." I said trying to assure him.

Somebody knocked on the door,"come in" said mikhail.

sandy came in, "Bree! Oh my goodness!" she screamed and then proceeded to hug me. "we missed you so much!"

That was so sweet, never in my life that I have experienced that i feel missed or special.

Hey, remember when Mikhail Followed you to the airport and went with you to Italy? or remember when you first saw your wolf? You Felt special back then. Kat reminded me.

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful,I'm sorry. I said.

How could I ever forget when Mikhail followed me to the airport? It Was the first time that I felt that someone cared. I Can't count the short moments with Kade, he only tried to get along with me for a short while because of the matebond because if not for it he wouldn't even spare a glance at me he would always think of me as an omega and nothing more.

Why is my life so complicated? When did it even part to get complicated?

"Bree,come on let's eat breakfast,"sandy said.

"okay." I said.

I proceeded to go down the stairs and the familiar feeling Of my sides hurting came back, I groaned and saw that Sandy and Mikhail Were now looking at me with Worry and concern.

"I'm Okay." I said.

"You look anything but okay."Mikhail said.

"Tell us."Sand said.

What's to tell? don't even know how to explain it to myself.

"I don't know what to tell you. I just feel that my sides are hurting." I said truthfully.

We then walked through the doorframe leading to the kitchen and then through another doorframe leading to the dining area.The elders stopped chatting When they saw me.

"Thank you, Moongoddess!"yelled older michael.

All of them including Alpha Christopher, Kade and Alex.

Each and every one of them hugged meand said that they were worried and asked me if Iremember anything: told them ' no'.When it Was Alex's turn to hug me I felt very uncomfortable,I could still hear the faint sounds of my cries from my dreams.

"I was so worried!" he said. I saw Mikhail roll his eyes. I bet that they had an argument when I was knocked out.Alex then kissed my forehead,"That won't happen to you ever again,I promise."Alex said. "I won't let anyone touch you." He whispered.

I nodded at him but I Couldn't shake the memory of my dream last night,I can't look at Alex the same after the dream even if he's incredibly sweet right now.

Then i heard a giggle and saw my baby boy. My face broke into a smile, and carried Gabby.

We then ate,our breakfast consisted of bacon and scrambled eggs with slices of bread. After our breakfast, Kade walked to me,"I can take care of Gabby while you rest up, Bree." He said.