Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

I could feel Usopp trembling more as Robin went on. I swear all you have to do is mention ghost and Usopp becomes a little chicken. "Another culture soon added onto this Hallow's eve. Though they believed that the spirits that came back to the living would possess those who are still living if you show them your face. Which is why they wore masks, in hopes of despising themselves from the spirits, who would try to posses their body for that night." Robin finally finished. Along with her finishing, I used another summon of wind. This one I focused once more on Usopp. As soon as he realized the wind was only picking up around him, as well as a soft mutter of his name, he screamed and ran for the kitchen.

I couldn't help but laugh, followed by the rest of the crew. "Well, I suppose that makes more sense. These guys made it seem as if it was a holiday for people to beg for food."

"Well now that you know, let's go!" Nami pulled on my wrist. "I hope there's still some cute costumes left."

..............................................

Needless to say, Nami wasn't thrilled with my selection of costume. Rather than go with any of the bathing suits they call costumes, I went for the knight. It would cover my shoulder and most of my body. Plus, with my sword it actually helped complete the costume. Though, it was annoying how they only gave a skirt with the outfit. Real knights don't actually wear skirts do they?

Nami had gone with the witch costume. Which really was a short black dress that she paired with orange and yellow tights and a black pair of ankle boots. She finished the costume with a broom and a pointed hat. Robin on the other hand went as a demon. Which also consisted of a black dress, though she finished her look with black wings, demon horns, and a black demon tail.

"Are you sure you want to wear that, Katsu?" Nami asked, looking over the armor.

I nodded my head, "Yes." I didn't need them seeing the scars on my stomach and back. Nobody needed to see those.

"Oi! Katsu!" I blinked, looking behind us at Luffy's voice. He stretched his arm and dragged me over to him and Chopper. "Let's go trick or treating!" He grinned.

As I had thought, Luffy had gone with a classical look for him. All he had really changed was his pants, which were black now, and he had added a black pirate coat as well as a crown. It wasn't hard to guess he was dressed as the King of pirates. Beside him was Chopper, who was dressed as a jack-o-lantern.

"Usopp's still changing, but he'll join us later! Come on! I wanna get some meat!" He grinned, shoving a orange bucket into my hands.

My eyes widened as I looked at the bucket, something was familiar about this. The prickling in the back of my mind made sure I knew that. Luffy's grinning image in front of me disappeared and was replaced with another.

"Onii-chan!" A younger me shouted, stomping her foot. "You're taking forever!"

A woman, who's face was shadowed, giggled. Her hair, as red as mine, cascaded down her back in waves. "Now, now, you need to be patient on your brother. I'll bring you two trick or treating soon enough."

I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "We're both pirates, so why is he taking so long?"

She giggled once more, "I believe he want's to look as much as the pirate king as possible."

"I'm ready! Nee-chan!" Another voice chimed, follow by footsteps. Rather than look towards my brother, I looked towards my mother excitedly.

"Ne, ne, did you hear that?!" I shouted, jumping. "He's ready! Can we go now?"

She nodded, holding out a orange bucket to me and one out for the boy beside me. "Come on...."

As she called our names, the voice faded as well as the image. As I was returned back to the present, I found myself on the back of Luffy. Him and Chopper were shouting something about 'trick or treat!'  as they held out their buckets.

I blinked, looking down at the orange bucket. I used to celebrate Halloween... With my mom... And with my brother. A smile formed on my face at the warm memory, I hope I have more of those.

...............................................

End of the Halloween Special! Firstly, Happy Halloween guys! It's short, I know... However I figured I would give you guys a little treat with this special, so you got a little memory... I was going to introduce the brother somewhat in the next chapter, but I figured why not? Plus, I added in a little Halloween history ^.^

Did you guys enjoy it? Any thoughts on the brother? Is he alive, or did he die?

This is not edited.