Chapter 12 ~A Old Enemy~

Singh hissed and backed away from the device. He knew that voice, but he couldn't lay a claw on it. But he was broken from his thoughts when he heard screams from downstairs. He stopped knowing those voices, it was Becca and Bliss!

He quickly crawled through the vent and landed on the floor and hissed when he looked up. The Marines were grabbing and holding Becca as the rest tried to grab Bliss, who ran around screaming. And that made Singh snap.

Singh growled and pounced on the men that held Becca as he hit the men who were chasing Bliss with his tail. Becca was thrown to the floor when Singh pounced on the men holding her and she quickly got up and ran towards Bliss. She held her and tried to calm her down feeling her body shake from fear. As she tried to soothe her daughter, she looked up and saw Singh attacking the Marines, but everything went silent when a loud gun shot went off.

Singh stopped and looked up when he heard a gun shot, but it didn't hit him or his mate and child. And that was when he saw who shot it, and he hissed as he heard Becca gasp when she saw the man who shot the bullet. "Hello Singh, Becca, did you miss me?"

The man that shot the bullet, was the man who made Becca and Singh's life turn to hell. The man standing there was Roger.

"H-how can you be alive? You were dead!" Becca said and Roger chuckled. "Well you didn't stay to see if I was dead, but after you left, a rescue team came and took me back to Earth. And I was slowly healing for the last five years, and look what I found here." He looked over the Bliss who was holding Becca for dear life, and when she looked up and saw him looking at her, she shoved her head closer to Becca. "You gave birth to a child, a child who is half human half monster." Singh growled not liking him calling his daughter a monster. He was about to pounce on him but something was wrapped around his neck and he was pulled back.

"Now now Singh, don't want to do anything that you'll regret." Singh hissed but stopped hearing a whimper and a small voice, "Daddy." He looked back and saw some of the Marines pointing their guns at Becca and Bliss and he tried to run to them but the chain stopped him and the two men holding him back, pulled and Singh was pushed to the ground. "Now let's make a deal," Singh stopped struggling and looked up at Roger. "If you come with us, your family won't be harmed, but if you don't come with us, this will be the last time you'll see your family alive." Singh got up and looked back to Becca and she shook her head mouthing, "It's a trap." But he already knew it was a trap, and it already knew his answer.

"Good choice." Roger nodded to the Marines and they took him, Becca, and Bliss outside. They pushed Singh inside a cage but he didn't fight or struggle. Bliss got out of her mother's arms and ran towards the cage and tried to open the door. But she was pulled back by one of the men and she cried and scream. "Daddy! Don't let them take you!" Singh wanted to tell her everything was alright but even he knew it wasn't. "Take him to the ship, and be ready for take off." The soldiers nodded and picked up the cage and walked off towards the ship. Singh looked through the bars of the cage and screeched laying a hand on he bars as he saw his family getting further and further away from him. But all he saw was darkness when he was brought onto the ship, and all he heard was the ship taking off. But he'll be back home one day, but he won't be the same.