Chapter 7 ~First Death~

Becca and Singh stood at the edge of the forest looking past the towering trees. Becca looked at him and nodded and he hissed and climbed up a tree disappearing from sight. But as she walked into the forest, she knew he was above her following her. She smiled to herself knowing no matter what, he is still always with her. She walked through the forest not making any noise just in case someone is near. Becca looked around for what seemed like hours and was about to walk back home till she heard voices.

          She stopped and quickly hid behind a tree and glanced up at Singh who was in a couple trees away, hiding behind a group of leaves but still able to be seen if you stop and study the tree. She slowly peeked out from the tree and saw nothing but quietly gasped and quickly hid back behind the tree when a group of men came into her view. Becca heard their voices become louder as they walked closer to her hiding place. "Why the hell are we still searching, the thing is long gone!" Yelled one of the men and she slowly peeked out again but not enough for them to see her. "That thing is the most dangerous creature called a xenomorph, and it could kill you in less than a second, now shut up and keep moving." "But sir," "I said keep moving Nick!" The man named Nick sighed and followed them as the men got out of her sight.

          She waited for a minute then came out of hiding and Singh was soon by her side. "Singh, there's like twenty of them, maybe even more." Singh hissed and nodded as he looked around. But when they were about to go follow them they both heard a gasp. They quickly look behind them and saw a man that looked like he was only 16 and maybe even younger. He was shaking and looked at Singh with fear in his eyes. "A-a x-xenomorph!" He stuttered as he spoke and he took out his gun, but the gun was shaking from the fear in the boy's body. Singh hissed at him and stood in front of Becca seeing that the boy's aim was not perfect and he could easily shoot Becca as much as he could shoot him. But as the seconds go by, the boy still didn't shoot and Becca knew he was to scared out of his mind to shoot the gun or even run away.

          But a voice broke out, "Where the fuck are you Alex! Didn't you know you were supposed t-." A man came out in sight and he gasped seeing Singh and Becca. "It's the xenomorph! Kill it!" He took out a gun and started to shoot at Singh and Becca ran out of the gun's aim as Singh ran towards the man and pounced at him. The man yelled and was about to shoot him again but was stopped when Singh bit his hand and threw the gun away from him. He hissed at him and he bit the man's neck tasting blood on his teeth as the man cried out in pain. But it was quickly gone when Singh bit his wind pipe, suffocating the man to death. He hissed and looked up hearing the others come and he knew he and Becca had to go.

          Singh got off the man's dead body and ran towards Becca, who fell when she was getting away from the gun's aim. He quickly helped her up and heard the shouts of the other Marines and Singh nudged her and she nodded and ran off. Singh ran off behind Becca leaving the area behind them as they went back to their home. But they knew it wasn't the last time they'll be back there. And it won't be the last time someone dies.