PROLOGUE

THE DEUTCH FAMILY, had only decided recently moved to a small town which was located somewhere in Washington. The family of three wasn't really up for moving much but when they did it was for a good enough reason – like a promotion in one of their jobs or an distance realities have moved into the country so they wanted to formal introduce themselves (because a family gathering was to common). The reason in which they were moving was because the mother, despite the love of her job, decided it was time to give something new a try and go into medical as she take the course when she was in university all them years ago and the father just wanted to keep his wife happy with that she wanted to do so he just got a transfer. But the only one which didn't like the idea of moving was their seventeen year old daughter. Maybe because it was just coming to the end of March so she would be centre of attention at the school she had been accepted into. When she was told that she was moving she wanted to curl up within a ball and just scream the house down – typical teenager.

The family car which consists of; the mother named Agnes and the teenager just came across the sign which welcomed them to the town which meant they were home. The seventeen year old twisted herself around to look out the back window of the car to see the father and the moving truck trailing behind them. Turning to the front, her eyes were set upon the road but then diverted to a school parking lot and seen the students exiting the building and flooding to their cars. She looked at her mother and pointed to the school, so the mother replied with a nod.

"Out of all the ways we could have came into the town," she started to say as they took a left turn down a quiet street, "you decided that it would have been a nice idea to give me a detour of the school?" She raised her voice while saying that last part of the sentence, making her mom chuckle lightly.

The car came to a halt as they pulled up outside a nice two story house. It was a light blue – mostly baby blue – giving it a touch of coldness even thought it was the rainiest town in Washington. April looked, noticing that their was a bench on the front porch which was white, making it look more homely and that the door had two big numbers on it which read '36'. She slide out the car, bringing her backpack with her before sliding it on her shoulder and walking towards the house, her hand pushed down on the door handle opening the door, signalling someone was already in the house. She took two small steps and then looked both ways – left was the kitchen/dining area and to the right was the living room. Directly opposite her was the stairs and that was the route she decide to take.

When she approached the landing she saw four doors, all painted in a nice glossy white. She opened the one to the right seeing a bed directly in the middle, which had a red throw over on she looked around and saw a photo of her mother and father showing that was their room. She walked out closing the door and placed her hand on the next door handle but saw a lock and mentally thought bathroom. Next to the bathroom was a small closed away study which would most likely be for her dad and so she was left with only one door meaning it was her room to the left.

She walked in seeing that the shelves were placed upon the blue painted wall. Boxes were scattered across the door label 'APRILS BEDROOM/CLOTHING'. She opened a few of the small ones and started to place all her trinkets upon one of the shelves and then followed by her books. April walked across to the window opening it a bit allowing the March air to come into her room. She placed her alarm clock on her bed side table alongside her lamp. She wanted to say she was going to happy for a new start to life however a new start means a new chapter and she was already and open book.

☒☒☒☒☒

Later that night, the girl was called down for dinner which at the moment took place in the living room as the kitchen was hectic due to all the boxes. Agnes, Martin and April were all eating in silence when the front door happened to be knocked. April lowered her plate and placed it on the table before her and got up.

"Typic how we're eating and they knock," she mutters before opening the door seeing a man standing in a police uniform and a girl standing in the back. She looked over her shoulder to her mother and called out, "should I ask why there is a police officer at the door or?"

A laugh occurred from the door and she brought her full attention back to the two strangers who were lightly chuckling – way to much for the occasion. But the man pulled a straight face, "nothing to be alarmed about, I wanted to welcome you into the neighbourhood. And say hello to my new collogue" and that's when the night actually turned into a good laugh. After finding out that the police officer was Charlie Swan the sheriff of the town and the daughter named Isabella Swan who also just recently moved to come live back with her dad – it was safe to say that the Deutch family and the Swan's were going to get along just fine.

☒☒☒☒☒

AND THIS IS, my new book because recently I have started to get attached towards twilight once again and I am not ashamed.

The reason for this being a Jasper Hale Fanfiction is because he's hot af and deserves his appreciation.