16. Back to Wonderland❥

"Mama, how long will you and Papa be gone?" asked Grace as Ella zipped up her coat.

"Just a few days, I promise." said Ella as she kissed her forehead. Grace sighed and looked over her mothers shoulder where Jefferson was leaning on the doorway. He walked towards them and leaned over to kiss Grace's head as well.

"Still mad?" he asked. But Grace smiled and shook her head.

"No Papa, I just don't want anything to happen to you and Mama." she said as she hugged him.

"I know sweetie, the days will go by quicker than you think." Said Jefferson as he kissed her forehead.

"Where exactly are you going Papa? You never told me!"asked Grace. Jefferson smiled and looked at his feet.

"It is a land full of mystery, and danger. Some say to survive it, you need to be as mad as a Hatter! Which luckily my dear Grace, I am."

~~~   ~~~   ~~~

After Ella and Jefferson dropped Grace off at the neighbors home, they quickly made there way over to Regina's Mansion. Ella held onto Jeffersons hand the whole ride there and he would lightly stroke her hand to calm her down.

"Do you think Wonderland changed while we were gone?" asked Ella as she looked out the window.

"Regina told me it wasn't the same... I'm not even sure if the Queen remembers who we are."

"Well I'm sure  she remembers me. I painted all of her roses red and caused chaos. She probably still wants my head on a stick." said Alice. Jefferson laughed and looked over at her.

"She got her revenge with me, she has no reason to hurt you now. And if she does-"

"Lets not get carried away Honey, lets just get what we need then come back home to Grace..."

Jefferson pulled up to Regina's driveway and stopped the car. He looked over at Alice who was twiddling her fingers. He sighed and lifted her face up with his hand for her to look at him.

"I won't let anything happen to you...I promise." He said as he leaned in the kiss her. After he pulled away he smirked.

"What?" Asked Ella.

"I also promise, that  when we get home I'll ravish you like a queen." He said with a smirk. Ella blushed and rush out of the car, Jefferson following close behind her. When they entered the house, Snow, Regina, Emma, David and Henry were already waiting for them in the dining room.

"Well, its about time!" Said Regina as she tapped her foot impatiently on her marble floors.

"Mom, please be nice." said Henry as he nudged Regina's side.

"Hello, to you to Regina." Said Jefferson in a annoyed voice.

Snow rushed up to Ella and hugged her tight.

"Oh, sweetie everything's going to be fine! I promise we will protect you!" Said Snow. David sighed and pulled his wife from Ella.

"Snow, come on let's not startle Ella."said David. Ella laughed smiled at Snow.

"Guys we should get going, the sooner we leave the better."said Emma as she made her way down the stairs to Regina's lair.

Everyone followed close behind as they made there way to the room. Regina walled in first and slowly opened the box, revealing a light pink smoke coming out of it.

"Woah, Regina you sure this is safe? Asked Emma.Regina rolled her eyes and sighed at Emma.

"If it wasn't you think I'd be here?" she said sarcastically.