11. Remembrance♤

The following day, Ella laid on her bed reading her book as Emma and Mary Margret stayed in the kitchen trying to figure out how the hell they were going to get her daughter back.

"We can take the kid from school and force her to see Ella?" said Emma as she stuffed a apple in her mouth

"Emma! We can't just kidnap a child!" said Mary Margret.

"Mom, we've been sitting here for three hours trying to come up with a plan! If we just sit here nothing if going to change."

"You know I can hear you both right?" said Ella as she came out of her room.

Mary Margret walked towards Ella and held both her hands.

"Sweetie, we will find a way! I promise."

Ella smiled sadly and looked at her feet. Suddenly her phone started to buzz in her pocket, and she smiled when she saw the contact.

"It's Jefferson!" she said happily. Emma and Mary looked at each other and back at Ella.

Ella answered and paced back and forth around the house.

"Hello?....Hi Jefferson!...Really?! Thats fantastic!.....Yeah, sure I'll get ready now!...Alright, see you soon!" she hung up the phone and turned around, but gasped when she saw Emma and Mary were right behind her trying to listen to the conversation.

"Guys! What are you doing?" she said as she walked past them and straight to her room.

"Ahem, What did he say?!" said Emma as she followed her.

"He said he has something that may help with my memory loss! I'd honestly take anything at this point!" said Ella as she quickly put her clothes on and reapplied her makeup.

"Wait a second, what does he have?"

Ella grabbed her purse and fluffed her hair once more and slide her feet in her flats.

"A potion."

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~

Jefferson waited outside of Ella and Emma's apartment building and nervously twiddled his fingers. He was worried how he would face his daughter again after he left her. More importantly if the potion would even work.

Ella skipped down the stairs and smiled when she saw Jefferson leaning on his car.

"Jefferson!" she said and she ran up to hug him.

He hugged her back tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I've missed you.." he whispered in her ear.

"Jeff, it's only been two days!" she said and giggled as his kissed her cheek.

"Come, we should get going."

They both hopped in the car and headed towards Granny's Diner. As they arrived and sat down in a booth Jefferson stood quiet and nervously looked around. Ella noticed this and took his hand gently.

"Jefferson..whats wrong?" she asked. He looked at her and looked back down at the table.

"What if you hate me when you remember? What if Grace hates me?!" he said.

Ella smiled and leaned forwards on the table.

"Jefferson, I know that no matter what we will always love you. I remember that much at least."

Jefferson sighed and pulled out the potion from his coat pocket. Ella's eyes sparkled as she stared at the blue vile.

"Are you ready?"