14. Little Pink Box✨

Jefferson made his way back to the hospital to take Ella back home, after his little visit with Rumple- Ahem Mr. Gold. He thought how he was going to explain to his family he would have to leave them again for someone else's pleasure. He felt like a failure not only as a father, but as a husband. Once he reached the hospital, he noticed  Ella was already in her normal clothes and Grace was telling her a story with her stuffed rabbit.

"And then, the big giant let out a loud roar! But the prince- Papa!" said Grace as she noticed Jefferson  standing in the door way. Ella turned her head and smiled at him as Grace ran to his legs and hugged them.

"There you are! Where did you run off to?" said Ella as she got up from  the bed.

"I-Uhm , had to talk with someone." he said not looking in her eyes. Ella noticed his change in behavior, but shrugged it off.

"We should get going sweetie, you must be tired."

As they walked out, Ella lightly pulled Jeffersons arm.

"Are you sure you're alright?" she asked. He nodded at her and smiled.

"Yes I promise...Just another headache with some madness."

~~~~   ~~~~

A few days later, Jefferson drove up to Regina's house and banged on the door until she opened it. When she finally did, she gave him a look that was reserved for someone to be next on her hit list.

"Jefferson how many times do I have to tell you to stop driving on my lawn?" she said as she glared at him.

Jefferson didn't say a word, but instead let himself in her home. She sighed and followed him and closed the door behind her.

"What is it this time? Did your cat grow another eye?"

"I'm not here to play games Regina. This is serious! That damn Gold is getting between me and my family again."

Regina's smirked fell from her face and she walked closer to Jefferson.

"What did he do?" she asked suddenly concerned. Jefferson sighed and ploped down on one of her expensive couches .

"The potion he gave me to restore Ella's memories turned out to be something worse. Now if I don't get Ella back to Wonderland, I'll be completely erased from her memories..." he said as he placed his head in his hands.

"Have you told her this?"

"Nope."

"Do you plan to?"

"Nope."

"And just what on earth do you plan to do?!" Yelled Regina, annoyed with his attitude.

"I made..another deal with him."

"Smart, just - completely brilliant! Take a deal from the man ruining your life!"

Jefferson ignored her comment and continued.

"He wants this thing called the Elixir of Life, if I get that, I get my family back. Only problem is that it's in Wonderland." he finished.

"Let me guess, Queen of Hearts?"

"Don't remind me..."

Regina sighed and sat down next ti him on the couch. She stood silent for a moment and bit her lip in annoyance.

"You want me to help don't you?"

"Well...considering what you did to me in the past I thought it would be fair. Except I won't leave you in another world away from your family. I'm not evil like you." he joked.

"Ha, ha very funny. Anyways I should still have some remnants of Wonderland in my...lair." she said as she stood up and motioned him to follow her downstairs.

"And why exactly do you have things from Wonderland? " asked Jefferson as he followed her down the stairs.

"Let's just say, the past is the past and whatever I have from it I eventually get rid of. Like right now for example!" She said as she opened the gated door and into one of the many rooms. Jefferson could hear the many heartbeats of her victims stolen hearts coming from one room. In another he saw a small glow underneath one of the other doors. He followed her until they eventually reached a door at the end of the hall.

"Now is this where you keep the souls of our dearly departed?" He said chuckling.

"Do you want me to help you or not?!" She said. Jefferson rolled his eyes and nodded for her to open the door.

She summoned a key in her hand that was shaped like a 'W' and opened the door. Jefferson peered his head inside and noticed there was nothing in the room expect for a small glass table and a small pink box on top if it.

"This is how were getting to Wonderland? A damn pink box?!" He said ready to turn around. But Regina stopped him.

"It's not just a box you fool, it's a portal! Much like your hat, expect this one is more flexible. Your hat can only take the same amount of people back and forth between worlds. But this portal can take any amount of people one world to another." She said proudly.

"Where do you get it? Or should I say who did you threaten?" Asked Jefferson.

"The Caterpillar. Nice guy, but extremely gullible."

"So how do we get this thing to work?"

"Woah, slow down there Hatter. We're going to need more help then just me and a box. We need someone to watch the portal from this world or else anybody can get in Strorybrooke. And we don't want that. Were also going to need some muscle. Wonderland isn't the same as it used to be."

Jefferson nodded and looked at the box.

"Who do you have in mind?"

Regina smiled and crossed her arms.

"I think you know."

*END OF CHAPTER*💙 

HELLO MY SEXY PUFFY PENGUINS! DID YOU MISS ME? I BET YOU DIDNT 😂😂It's a short chapter I know I know I'm really sorry this is so late, I lost my mojo for a while and discovered different fandom's and kinda got lost in the Joker world BUT NOW IM BACK TO PLAY MOFOS🔫🔫FO REALZ THO no lies, deep down I really missed this story with all my cold heart💙 I think its one of my best ones and I appreciate all 600 of you sexy penguins reading it and enjoying it! Please continue to stick with me on this adventure to Wonderland💙