3. Magic Please? ✨

Jefferson woke up at eight am on the dot the next day and rushed out of bed. He wanted to make a quick visit to Regina and tell her the good news about Alice- ahem Ella. Over the years he's lived in Storybrooke him and Regina ended becoming close friends ( I know it was hard for me believe too) and he would visit her from time to time when he was getting bored of the hat shop. Now that she was finally on the "good side", the town was finally coming together.

Once he reached her mansion (also driving over her grass) he ran to the doorbell and rang it until she woke up. The door opened to reveal a very cranky Regina in a blood red silk robe.

"Jefferson? What the hell are you doing here so early? And why are you sweating on my door mat?" asked Regina, in a very unfriendly tone.

Jefferson took a few breaths and composed himself.

"She's back! She's here in Storybrooke! Regina she came to me!" he said in excitement.

"Jefferson what the hell are you blabbing about?" she asked barely awake.

He grabbed the sides of her arms and shook her lightly to get her to focus.

"Regina, Alice is here! In Storybrooke!"

Regina paused for a moment then processed what he was saying. She looked at him wide eyed once she realized what he had just said.

"You mean she's- wait has she seen you? Does she remember who you are?"

Jefferson let go of her arms and shook his head.

"No, but I think she finds me familiar. Also her name now is Ella, but I have no idea how she found this place."

Regina slowly nodded then looked back up at him.

"Wait, then what the hell are you doing here?"

"I need your help, I need you to make her remember me."

Regina sighed and placed her hands on her hips.

"Jefferson I can't -"

"I know you can Regina! Your magic is back and you are probably stronger then ever!"

"Yes, yes but the only one who actually knows how to create a remembrance potion like that is Gold, and he isn't exactly the best person to ask for things."

Jefferson sighed and looked at his feet in defeat. Regina sighed and crossed her arms.

"But.. I guess I can try to come up with something. But it's going to take some time to figure out." she said.

He lifted his head back up and gave her a huge grin.

"Thank you, thank you! I owe you one Regina!" he said happily.

"Thats Mayor Regina to you." she said firmly.

He chuckled and raced back to his car and waved goodbye at her. He wanted to make sure the shop was perfect when Ella arrived later. She waved back and watched him drive off. When she was about to walk inside she turned to look at her lawn and noticed tire tracks on it.

"That bastard drove on my lawn."

~~ ~~ ~~

Ella stretched her limbs as she woke up. She was excited to visit the hat shop again, just thinking about Jefferson make her all bubbly for some reason. She jumped out of bed and headed straight towards one of her unpacked boxes. Since she has just moved in she wasn't able to get any of her own furniture yet. Luckily Emma already had another mattress in the room Ella was sleeping in.

"Dammit, where is that damn shirt?!" she said as she ruffled through the box.

Once she finally grabbed it, she raced to the bathroom and got dressed. While she was in the bathroom, she didn't hear Emma enter the house.