13. Forget Me Not☂

*Beep...Beep...Beep*

Ella's eyes slowly fluttered opened and she took in her surroundings. She was in a hospital bed with all sorts of wires sticking in her arm. She looked to the left and saw Jefferson sleeping in a chair with little Grace, laying her head on his lap. Ella tried to sit up, but her head started to pound. She winced and clutched her head in pain, her voice immediately causing Jefferson to stir and wake up.

"Ella?" he said as he lifted Grace up from his lap and positioned her on the chair not to wake her up.

"Where are we? W-What happened?" she said as Jefferson came to her side.

"You fainted. Emma called me while I was taking Grace home, she said she heard you fall.."

Ella sighed and looked down at the wires in her arms. Jefferson sighed and placed his hand on her forehead lovingly.

"El...Do you remember anything strange before you fainted?"

"No I- Well... I started coughing and there was this blue liquid that came out of my mouth."

"Blue liquid? Like the vile you drank from?"

Ella looked at him curiously and tilted her head. Suddenly a blue aura surrounded her, causing her to clutch her head in pain again. She looked back at Jefferson and squinted her eyes at him.

"W-Who are you? Where am I?"

Jeffersons heart sank and he looked at Ella in disbelief.

"Ella, it's me Jefferson! Your husband!

"J-Jefferson?"

"Yes, Ella- please don't forget me again, please." said Jefferson as he held onto Ella's hands. Ella looked at him confused and clutched her head in her hand as a sharp pain rushed through again.

"Ah! M-My head!" she said as another wave of the blue aura surrounded her again.

She opened her eyes and focused on Jeffersons face.

"Hatter?"

Suddenly Emma, Snow, and Charming all rushed into the hospital room all talking at once.

"Ella what the hell happened ? I brought you here and they wouldn't let me see you!" said Emma.

"Ella sweetie are you alright?" said Snow.

"We were so worried!" said David.

Grace stirred in her sleep from all of the commotion and smiled brightly when she saw her mother had finally awoken.

"Mama, you're awake!" she said as she rushed to Ella's side of the bed.

Ella smiled and patted Grace on the head and looked back up at Jefferson, who was staring at her in deep thought. Jefferson sighed and stood up from Ella's side. 

"I have to talk with someone, will you guys keep her company while I'm gone?" said Jefferson.

The three of them nodded and Jefferson bent down to kiss Ella on her forehead. He made his way out the door leaving Ella completely confused as to what just happened. Jefferson on the other hand was furious, not only did Ella go through such a fiasco, but she started showing signs of memory loss again.

When he reached the Mr. Gold's house, he pounded on Mr. Gold'd door and waited impatiently for an answer. The door slowly creaked open and Mr. Gold furrowed his brows when he saw Jefferson.

"Ah it's you. What do you want?"

"The potion, what the hell was in it?"

"Come again?" said Mr. Gold smugly.