7. Untold Memories☼

"Ouch! God dammit!" said Jefferson as he pricked his finger with a needle (for the forth time). He couldn't concentrate on the hat he was making, he was just too nervous about tonight. 

*Ding Dong*

Jefferson jumped in his seat and sighed when he realized he was overthinking everything. He got up from his chair and headed towards the door. When he opened it, his eyes widened.

"Mr. Gold? What a surprise."

Mr. Gold smirked and let himself in, his cane clicking on the floor with each step he took.

"Old friend, it seems your loved one has finally returned to you." he said getting straight to the point.

Jefferson nodded and smiled lightly.

"So you've heard...Theres just one problem-"

"She doesn't remember doesn't she?" said Gold as he smirked.

"She has different memories of Wonderland, but it's not enough. She doesn't even remember Grace.." he said sadly.

Mr. Gold nodded and walked towards Jefferson.

"Ah yes..your dear daughter Grace. Tell me Jefferson, why haven't you asked Regina to restore her memory? She's probably the only child that doesn't remember anything in Storybrooke."

"I can't...I didn't want her memories to return without her mother and father together. It's not fair to her. How can she live in a world where her mother doesn't even remember her?" said Jefferson.

"Jefferson, are you sure you don't want me to help?" said Gold slyly.

"No. I know your ways Rumplestilskin... Magic always comes with a price."

Mr. Gold chuckled and nodded.

"Indeed it does..Well I wish you the best. If anything, you know where to find me."

And with that he left the shop leaving Jefferson thinking on if he just made a mistake.

~~ ~~ ~~

"So you're going on a date with Jefferson?" said Emma as she chugged her coffee.

"Emma, please stop drinking like a pig." said Mary Margret.

Ella smiled and nodded at Mary Margret.

"Yes..I'm quite nervous. What if I say something ridiculous?!" said Ella.

Mary Margret took Ella's hand and stroked it.

"Ella, sweetie. Jefferson is in love with you and has been waiting for this moment for 28 years! Once you three are together again you'll be happy then ever!"

Ella's face scrunched up in confusion.

"Three of us?" she asked.

"I mean two! Did I say three? Silly me-Ahem." said Mary Margret quickly.

Emma shook her head and side eyed Mary. 

"Anyways, what are you wearing? A corset and a top hat?" said Emma as she laughed to herself.

Mary nudged Emma and gave her a stern look.

"Ha ha, very funny Emma. I actually have no idea. I didn't really bring fancy clothes when I moved into Storybrooke." Said Ella as she leaned her face into her hand.

Mary Margret smiled and leaned in closer to the two girls.

"Actually, I think I might have something for you to wear."

~~ ~~ ~~

The three girls left Granny's Diner and made there way back to Mary Margret apartment. What they didn't know was that a certain ten year old boy was secretly following them.