They were about to take off the clothes but stopped when they saw a fat tear slid down Louis' face. "Shh shh shh, why are you crying, bear? It's okay, you can tell us to stop whenever you want," Edward said and wiped away the tears, hugging the poor omega. "Lou-Louis is scared. Louis w-want to but Louis is scared a-and it hurts so bad," Louis cried harder and clung to Edward tighter.

Edward rubbed the crying omega's back and looked at his brothers with a questioning look. "It's okay, blue. We promise we'll go as slow and gentle as we can. But if you are still scared, we can just lay down and cuddle with you," Marcel said soothingly, didn't want to push the smaller lad into anything.

Louis stared at the alphas for a minute, he knew he could trust them and he knew that they wouldn't hurt him. "Okay," he suddenly said making the alphas confused. "Okay what, baby?" Louis blushed at the question, fiddling with his fingers before looked up to answer. "Me..me want Hazzy, Eddy and Marcy t-to mate Louis," after the words escaped from Louis' mouth, the alphas' eyes completely changed to yellow, making Louis' eyes widened in suprise.

"Strip," Harry said in his dark voice, making Louis felt shiver on his spine. Louis obliged the command almost immediately. He whined when he felt a slight wave of hotness in his body, his leaking hole was aching for knots and the omega couldn't wait any longer. The alphas growled when they heard the whine, taking off their clothes as fast as they could.

(smut begins)

Harry asked Marcel to take the lube that was placed on the nightstand, he flipped Louis over easily, so that the omega was on his hands and kness. Harry moaned loudly at the image in front of him, Louis' hole was wet and tight, his yellow eyes widened in hunger and desire.

Without wasting any time, he buried his face into Louis' arse, he shoved his tongue into Louis' tight pink hole, making the omega yelped at the sudden action

The omega started to cry again, not because he was scared or sad but because it felt so good as he never felt such thing before. Harry grabbed Louis' arse and squeezed it roughly, shoving the tongue deeper and harder and faster. He licked the slick like a pro while making the slurp sound. Louis was getting more desperate now until he's choking out those embarrassing hiccuping sound and Harry loved to hear them as he smirked and tugged on Louis' rim. Louis cried out as the orgasm reached him, his thighs were trembling and his fists were fisting the mattress tightly.

Soon enough, Harry pulled away with a satisfied face. He looked at his brothers, Marcel whose dick was in Louis' mouth and Edward who was playing with Louis sensitive nipples. He took the bottle of the lube and poared a large amount on his hands before shoved one finger into Louis' tight hole. Louis winced and tried to tug away.

"Shh shh, it'll be alright. It might hurt at first, but then the pain will go away. Okay, blue?" Marcel grabbed Louis' face in his hands and kissed Louis forehead as a reward. Louis nodded slowly and continued to suck on Marcel's cock. Marcel looked at Harry and nodded. Harry started to pump the finger in and out, giving the omega more time to relax. He added the second finger and then the third one.

When he felt like the omega was stretched and ready, he pulled out the fingers and lubed up his dick. He put the tip inside the hole slowly and stopped when Louis hissed. "It hurts!! It hurts!!" Louis cried, he was holding Marcel and Edward's hands tightly, fingers digging sharply into the skins. "It's okay, bear. Just relax, you'll be okay," Edward said soothingly, caressing Louis' face. Louis sniffed and nodded.

Harry pushed his dick deeper and deeper until he bottomed out. Marcel and Edward were trying to calm the heavy breathing omega as Harry started to thrust. After some thrusts, Louis started to feel the pleasure instead of the pain as he moaned loudly, making Harry thrusted faster and harder.

Louis never felt so full before, Harry was huge, long and thick. He kept abusing the omega's prostate, pulling in and out in a fast pace. "Hazzy!!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs as he came for the second time. Harry kept thrusting into the sensitive omega, chasing his own orgasm.

"Are you ready for my knot, baby?" Louis nodded tiredly and let the alpha used his body. Harry's knot getting fattened on each thrust he made, ready to pop anytime. After a few thrusts, the knot finally popped, Louis screamed and came again when Harry bit his neck hard, like so fucking hard until it was bleeding. Harry laid his body on Louis' back and whispered, "you're mine now, babygirl." Louis closed his eyes and hummed.

(sadly, it's over now 😂)

They flipped over so that Louis was laying on top of Harry with his head on Harry's chest. They couldn't move too much as the knot still locked inside Louis' hole. Harry kissed Louis' head and looked down to see the omega was sleeping. Harry looked at his brothers and raised his eyebrows when he saw the frustrated look on their faces.

"What are we going to do with these?" Edward asked and pointing to hisand Marcel's hard dick, getting more annoyed with his brother. "Guess you guys have to wait until he wakes up," Harry chuckled quietly when his brothers groaned.

I NEVER WROTE SMUT BEFORE WTF I FEEL SO ALIVE NOW

Q; where do you guys live?

yow bitches, c'mon VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE .