Chapter 16 : Kaylanie

Start from the beginning

"Oww damn it Rogue!!" Sting groaned rubbing the back of his head in irritation.

"You've been staring at that door for almost an hour. What's wrong with you?"

"I'm waiting on huh... Juvia and the others" Sting grumbled lowering his eyes."More specifically Juvia..."

"Why?"Jordie asked raising an eyebrow. He was yet to be acquainted with the all the other new members.

"I'm going to get my revenge on her!!" Sting yelled throwing his fist into the door dramatically.

Jordie leaned back in his spot"Huhh what she do...?"

"She choked me out just because I said I didn't like OHSHC "

"How can you not like OHSHC!! It has almost everything twincest, cross dressing, love, dominance, loli, reverse harem. I can go on!!" Sierra yelled defensively banging her hands on the table.

"Dumbass move man..." Calum said shaking his heas in disapproval. Even he knows never to mess with OHSHC.

"It's not that I DON'T like it. I just don't care for it!!!" Sting yelled back trying to defend himself but failed miserably.

"Same difference you hater" Sierra chucked her shoe at him and sat down as he fell to the floor."I get why she got pissed then..."

"She must really like that show to have almost killed you" Jordie added chuckling a bit.

Rogue rolled his eyes at his brother's telling of his foolish comment and went back to reading.

"Now that I think of it where are the others? Shouldn't they be here by now?" Jordie asked, as he glanced at the main doors as well.

"Maybe, they haven't been apart of the guild to long. Less than a week from what I hear." Sierra answered rubbing her belly."Speaking of new members where's Nate?"

"In his room, sleeping. I checked up on him earlier" Rogue replied not taking his eyes from his book.

For those who don't know, Nate or Nathaniel--to no one-- is the younger brother to the twin brothers. He's a moody 11 year old, specialising in fire magic like Sierra. He hasn't made himself an official member of the guild but he stays in the housing in the mean time.

"Mmhmmm" Sierra answered with little interest, now taking interest in the door as well. Rogue sighed for the nth time. All his friends had some serious issues.

Juvia woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing loudly.Her room was dark even with the morning sun, ever since she put in thicker curtains late last night, as to not bother her.

She yawned heavily,  stretching in bed. She looked at the time and realized it was only 10AM. Juvia grumbled lowly as she fell back into her pillow.  She definitely was not a morning person.

Ski had already flown  out of her floating bed and out the room altogether. Mostly going the find Elie.
Juvia left her bedroom in nothing but booty shorts and a white tank top.

She headed to the  kitchen to find Levy and Mist already clothed in basic jeans and colorful shirts, matched with their hidden limiters. Their were  cloaks on the counter. They hid their tattoos again.

"Seems someone woke up" Levy snickered drinking her tea.

"Yeah yeah" Juvia waved off her comment, as she headed to the cooler taking out some ice.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?"Mist chirped looking over Juvia's shoulder.

"Juvia is not planning on going to the guild today. Ski is though so keep in eye on her" she hummed putting her ice in a bowl. Mist stared at her intensely, then shrugged and left the room.