Preferance #6 Spider

Start from the beginning

The girl rushed to Sam, leaping into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly, burying her face in it as well. Her body was trembling too.

Sam's eyes widened and he swore his brain stopped functioning for a few seconds. Dean was also wide eyed but he didn't freeze up, he just happily let his eyes roam over the girls body with a smirk. Sam noticed and kicked his brother hard.

Dean jumped. "Ow! Son of a bitch!"

Sam was too engrossed in the shaking girl on his lap. He was blushing profoundly, wondering if he should, or were to put his hands.

Dean captured his brother's attention by motioning for Sam to do something. Sam nodded in understanding, clearing his throat.

"Uh, Y/N? You ok?"

"Hell frickin no! It was fucking huge Sammy!" The girl exclaimed pulling back and looking at the Winchester.

"Wh-what was?" Sam stuttered.

"She found my dick pics, didn't ya Y/N?" Dean smirked.

"Dude, seriously?" Sam whined. Dean just grinned smugly.

"No. No I didn't! It was fuckin awful Sam." Y/N sobbed, burying her face into his neck, making Sam blush.

"What was awful? Is there a Demon or something?" Sam rubbed up and down her bare arm comfortingly.

"Worse." She sniffed.

Dean reached for his gun, looking over his shoulder at the direction Y/N ran from. "What the hell happened then?"

Y/N took a shaky breath. "Well, I was gonna go take a shower like I said. When I got into the bathroom, there was this HUGE frickin baby tarantula sitting near the plug hole!"

Sam and Dean relaxed. "Just a spider?" Dean scoffed. "You, the most badass hunter on the planet, got scared of a tiny spider?!"

"TINY?! Dean, it was fucking enormous! I was brave and wash it down the plug but it came crawling back up! Like WTF?! Why? So then I dropped everything and came running to get you guys. Especially Sam." Y/N mumbled the last part.

"Alright Y/N. Let's go take this bitch down." Sam chuckled, trying to make Y/N laugh.

It worked and she giggled. She got off of Sam's lap and held his hand as he lead the way towards the bathroom.

When they got there, Y/N's hand tightened around Sam's, indicating that she was terrified. Sam took note and turned to her, holding both her hands.

"I'm not gonna let it, or anything hurt you Y/N. I'll always protect you with my life." He promised in a gentle hushed tone, making her heart flutter.

Instinctively, Y/N raised herself up by her tip toes and pressed her lips to his. Sam was shocked by this but kissed back immediately, letting his hands go to her hips as hers slid up his chest and around his neck.

"Thank you Sam." She smiled when they pulled away. "I love you."

"I love you too Beautiful. Now watch and swoon over me as I save you from this horrific beast." Sam said dramatically, making Y/N giggle and nod.

Sam washed the spider down the plug hole effortlessly. Once it was gone, Y/N ran to him, hugging him from behind. "My hero." She sighed dreamily. Sam turned on her arms, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Now you go take a nice hot bath and afterwards we'll cuddle and watch Netflix." He grinned.

Y/N smiled. "Hellz yeah! You're the best Sammy!" She cheered.