JR ( NU'EST )

JONG HYUN P.O.V

Why.

Just why.

Why does Y/N get to hang out with my friends without me feeling frustrated?  I groaned and face planted into the mountain pile of assessment books and sighed heavily. I peeked from the corners of the books and saw Y/N talking with Ren, the blondie who was most likely telling a joke. 

I was pretty much stuck at my own isolated table, wanting to finish my assignments before the end of school. But that was the worst possible choice I could have made in my life, I have to deal the 4 others pestering Y/N to go out with them.  It was basically torture, knowing that your one and only is so close, but there is a freaking SEA surrounding Y/N . 

I cry.

I stood up and went towards Y/N , knowing that it would be extremely rude to drag someone out when they were having a conversation, but I could not take it anymore more. The guys were driving me insane by talking to Y/N and I still have no idea what was the feeling welling up inside my stomach and heart. I gabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her out of the class.

"Jong Hyun, what's going on?" she asked, sounding confused. I did not blame her, I would be also raising eyebrows if I was in her shoes.

"I want you to hang out with me ~" I muttered through gritted teeth.

"Heard that." She commented. "Been there."

"So... Is that a yes?" I spun around, praying that she took a hint.

"Of course, jealous boy. She smiled and ruffled my hair.