HOSHI (SEVENTEEN)

13 DORKS THAT I WILL LOVE ALTHOUGH THEY RIP MY HEART OUT BECAUSE OF THEIR SEXINESS AND CUTENESS.

ESPECIALLY HOSHI. HE IS NOT EVEN MY BIAS. I DONT EVEN HAVE ONE. WTH

~ADMIN AK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You saw Hoshi on stage, having a fan meet with the fans. You waved at him at times, getting his attention but he would always blandly wave back at you.

"Should I go up on stage and meet him?"

You sighed and tucked your (Hair/Color) behind your ear. You were just a few meters away from your boyfriend who were acting all cute and squishy towards the fans. You bit your lip out of pure jealousy and looked down, deciding to scroll through your phone, looking at some KPOP news. It soon got boring though, all the latest news were bunch of dating issues and scandals.

As if everyone did not get enough of that.

You roll your eyes at the screen and looked up, noticing that all members were present, but not Hoshi. He was there a moment ago, where oils he disappear to?!

Except well, to get food.

You looked around and only saw a sea of fan girls, fan boys included , in the auditorium. You cannot spot the blonde boy you were longing to meet after so many long months.

"(Y/n)!" You heard someone whisper. You look around and did not see anyone talking to you. You scratched your head in confusion.

"Oi!" The person hissed, someone slapping you lightly on your arm and you turned around, annoyed by whoever have slapped you.

"H-Hoshi?!" You exclaimed, studying the man in front of you, his blonde hair was hidden by a cap and half of his face was covered with a black colored mask. "What are you doing here?! And... what the heck are you wearing?'l

"I am slipping out a fan meet to spend time with you and this is the only disguise I could go unnoticed~" he whined, pressing his body against yours. "You want me to go out with you, right?"

"N-no." You joked, turning your head away from Hoshi.

"Whyyyyyyyy~" he whined, hugging you from the back, despite his height compared to mingyu , he was towered over you like a shelter. "But I want to go out with you!!"

"What about your fan meet? " you asked, worried for his fans and the other members. "Won't the other elevens worry about you?"

"Nothing holds me back when I get to spend time with you."