Yaoi. Bts . Vkook

LOLOLOLOLOL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMUT AHEAD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) heheheh 

~Admin AK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jung kookie~" Taehyung called out, walking around the huge area,

He smiled as he saw a tip of a black jacket disappearing around a sharp corner.

"Jeon Jung Kookie~"

"Get away... get away..." Jung kook repeated, dashing down the hallway, his suit wasn't made for running away from demons.

Jung kook made another turn , the sound of church choirs resonated throughout the mansion. Jung kook gulped and ran past a huge mirror nailed onto the quartz walls. He took a look at himself, his eyes suddenly widening as he saw how terrified he was. 

"Go away!" He shouted, tripping on his  own feet,  and scrambling to get up. However, he could not and his head was like a million pounds on his neck. He was pressed onto the marble ground. The cold ground sending shivers down his spine. 

He closed the eyes as he waited for Taehyung to catch up to him. His breath hitched in his throat as he was being lifted up by the back of his jacket.

"Jeon Jung kook...." his sickly sweet voice ghosted against Jung kook's neck and the younger shivered and tried to grab the person's arms. He wanted to get away, wanted to escape and go back to his friends ... Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin , Hoseok and Yoongi.  "Let's have some fun, shall we ?"

Jung kook's vision got blocked by a pair of warm hands. One of the hands went to pull Jung kook up onto his knees, the younger groaned aloud and threw his head backward. Taehyung sneaked his hands to Jung kook's neck, fingernails grazing his collar bone and pale skin.

"Let's play..." The boy said once again, nibbling on Jung kook's ear and the younger whimpered under his ghostly touches. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung kookstill could not see anything , the person's hands was replaced by a blindfold. The duvet beneath him shifted and Jung kook tried to bite back a gasp but he failed, earning a laugh from the other person. 

"Who are you ? Where am I ? What are you doing?!" Jung kook fired out questions after he found out he could not move and his hands he bounded with a satin ribbon. 

"One question at a time, Doll." he chuckled, climbing onto the bed and snaking his arm under Jung kook's white button down. He leaned down and kissed Jung kook roughly, his lips molded against the pink lips of the younger.

"God, Doll, you smell so good," Taehyung groans, pulling away from Jungkook. He runs his hands through Jungkook's hair, already starting to bead with sweat, and smiles. "I can't wait to fuck you,"

 Jungkook shakes, his whole body writhing with the words, the sound of Taehyung's voice, his smell and he wonders if he's just going to end up coming in his pants because he can't take it.

"S-Stop..." Jungkook moans, pressing his head against the pillow, body arching as Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt and planted sloppy butterfly kisses down his chest and until his torso. Jung kook was getting aroused just from plain kisses and just Taehyung's husky voice.

"You don't want me to stop."

Taehyung grips onto Jungkook's thighs and the Jung kook gasps loudly, trying to push Taehyung away as far away as he could. But the older grip onto the younger's thighs tightly, his nails digging into his strong thighs. Taehyung exhales and brought his hands onto Jung kook's clothed member, palming it slowly. 

Jungkook moans at the friction, the warmth of Taehyung's hand and the rubbing of the material against his cock is unbearable. Tears prickle at his eyes in frustration, more and more heat building up inside him with every second, with every stroke and squeeze of Taehyung's hand.

"P-please.... Stop... I c-can't..." Jung kook panted. Taehyung just smirked and continued to palm Jung kook through his pants. "S-stop! I-I a-am c-cumming!"

"Do it for me, Doll," Taehyung whispered, purring into Jung kook's seemingly innocent ears. Jung kook made lewd noises and bite back a scream as he came in his hands. Friction from Taehyung's hands was still at his member, still sensitive from the orgasm he just had moments ago.

"Let's get into the real fun here...Shall we." Taehyung breathes out,  kissing Jung kook roughly again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's face it. 

you like it and want a part 2

~Admin AK