BAEKHYUN IMAGINE: Reunion

Title says it all

@hanabaek316 request.

P.S. HAVE YOU SEEN WINGS OH MY FREAKING GOD . GOT7 HAVING COMEBACK I CANT EVEN

~Admin AK(Writers Block sucks ... Save me Save me ~~~)

You haven't seen your boyfriend in a year. Well not literally, you face timed him from the U.S but it was always short and rushed. He has promotions coming up and songs to produce.

But you were really happy on a particular Saturday, not because you were moving to Seoul, but because Baekhyun was going to visit you after a hectic month of fan meets, variety shows and live performances. You quickly rushed to get ready to meet him at the airport. You threw on a white tee, ripped jeans and a checkered jacket, slipped into a pair of black colored converse and went off.

The wait for your boyfriend was long and you started to get impatient and worried. You tapped your foot and constantly checked the time on your phone, time was passing really quickly and people gathered at the arrival area , picking up their family members and loved ones. You played with the ends of your jacket, biting your lip as you waited for Baekhyun.

The bubbly and cute guy you always known.

But he was nowhere to be seen.

You sighed and was going to give up hope when a pair of arms hugged you from behind, startling you.

"Missed you (y/n)." He breathed out, nuzzling his nose into your jacket. "My flight got delayed... Sorry."

He apologized but playing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and patted his head, causing him to hum in response. He sounded so tired, as if he didn't sleep for days.

"Let's get home shall we?" I suggested, holding his hand as he nodded weakly. He had a mask covering half of his face and bags were visible under his eyes, he seemed to have shrunk in size that last time I've met him. All the work must have caught up to him.

"Don't wanna move." I poured, swinging his arms lazily around your neck.

"Come on." You urged.

"Noooooo!" He whined. " I wanna sleep!"