I.M x Kihyun ( MONSTA X )

KIHYUN P.O.V

Normal day from work and I arrived home quietly,not to disturb Chang Kyun. I locked the door and set my suitcase on the dining table and sighed, the days work catching up to me.

I took off my jacket and threw it on my sofa. I went towards my shared room with Chang Kyun and knocked on the wooden door quietly. I heard a muffled groan and creaked open the door slowly.

I saw figure wrapped in the mass amount of blankets. I sat down beside the figure and ruffled his hair and scratched behind his feline ears. He groaned and turned around, trying swat my hand away.

"Lemme sleep..." he whined, kicking off the covers , revealing a twitching tail underneath. Chang Kyun turns to face me and he yawned , his tail swishing back and forth. I scratched the back of his ear and he purred in satisfaction. "Ah~ Hullo Kihyun..."

"Sorry for waking you up suddenly..." I apologized, bringing Chang Kyun into a warm hug. His ears were limp and pressed against his soft brown hair. "I am really tired after work."

"I can tell." His voice was thick with sleep as he spoke. "Did you have a good time at work?"

I smiled against his fluffy ears and nodded my head, chuckling. "Yes, yes I have. You don't need to worry."

"But you sound so fed up..." Chang kyun retorted. I sighed and hugged him tighter, making him pressed his cheeks against my chest. He whimpered from the odd position and I let go of him.

He dropped onto the bed, already fast asleep, I pulled the blanket over him and he lips curled into a small smile.I dropped onto the soft bedding and raked my fingers through his hair again, smiling weakly. He was the cutest form I've ever seen, although I had a wide range of selection to cat hybrids.

He was kind, patient and also quite funny. Cheers me up when needed and also drag me out of the house to get some fresh air. I couldn't live without him at that point.

I felt my eyelids  droop and I slipped into a deep sleep.

"Love you, Chang Kyun..."I mumbled.