LEO ( VIXX )

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG T^T

Admin L and I collabed to write this

LOL, SMUT AHEAD >;D (ENJOY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoying a piping hot coffee, Ivy was counting down the minutes until her boyfriend's musical in the evening. She hopes that it would be good, phenomenal even when Leo hits the stage.

Ivy sipped at her hot coffee, careful to not burn the tip of her tongue as she always glances at the ticking clock. Time moved as slow as molasses when she stared at it, but as fast as lighting once you take your eyes off it.

What is this logic?!

She left her hot coffee on the table to check on Leo who was putting up his makeup in the room. Ivy skirted around the makeup artists and the fancy costumes to find the brown haired male sitting on the sofa, his eyes glued to the phone.

She sighed and went to him, taking her fingers through her hair to make herself more presentable. Ivy sat next to him and patted his shoulder, seeing how tensed Leo was. The male was wearing a troubled look and Ivy could not help it feel sorry for the other.

"Hey, don't be like that. You will do great just like you always do." Ivy reassured, planting a small kiss on Leo's forehead. The nervous male managed a smile, which was enough for Ivy to be HYPED up for the play.

"Thank you, Ivy. I feel much better now that you are here."

"I'll get going, I don't want others to get to my seat." Ivy smiled and went her way to find her seat in the massive crowd.

She settled down in the comfortable velvet seat and anticipated for the play to start. The lights finally dimmed and the curtains drew back suddenly, Ivy looked at the stage, awaiting for her boyfriend's appearance.

He came out from the curtains, dressed elegantly and singing his lines. Ivy was melting into the music and the aesthetics of the place. However, she felt uncomfortable suddenly when Leo when really close to one of the actresses and kissed her on the lips, passionately even. Ivy bite her lip, she did not know what was she feeling. Her heart had a strange feeling like someone trying to climb out of her chest.

She forced the feeling down, but could not stand it as the kissing scene lasted for quite some time. It maybe a few seconds, but for Ivy, it was too long.

She stood up from her seat and went out of the theater, not sure what was going on. The act of her boyfriend kissing another actress felt nerve wrecking. She exited the big theater quietly, trying to make sure that Leo did not realize that she was gone.

But, being the concerned boyfriend, he witnessed everything and his heart sank.

Ivy! Don't go yet! Wait!

He masked his worry and continued the play as if nothing has happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy's mood was ruined after seeing Leo kissing another person, she felt pretty uncomfortable and was squirming on the sofa at home.

"Ivy?" A muffled voice was heard from the entrance of the shared apartment. Ivy glanced up to see a pair of concerned eyes looking at her. Her worried significant other approached her and embraced her in his eyes. Ivy sighed and closed her eyes, inhaling the scent of her beloved.

"Why did you leave, baby?" Leo asked worry etched on his face. Ivy took a deep breath and answered his question," I know I shouldn't be acting this way. I know that this is your career but, I don't know. I feel insecure. Every time I see pretty actress or idols acting or singing with you, I keep comparing myself. I feel as if ... I don't deserve you. I am sor-"

Ivy was interrupted by a pair of lips landing on hers. She closed her eyes as she relished the feeling of the gentle kiss. One hand was caressing her cheek softly, the other on her waist, pulling her closer. Leo's pale hands sneaked under her shirt, making Ivy gasp and bury her face into Leo's neck.

"Do you want to take it to the bedroom, baby?" Leo whispered, nipping at the girl's ear and breathing heavily.

"Hm? Is that even a question?" Ivy teased, kissing the tip of Leo's nose. Leo carried Ivy to the bedroom and laid her delicately onto the silk sheets. Leo hovering over the girl, kissing her again, this time was more needy, eager from the male.

A moan was heard from the horny female as the other pressed a finger to her core. Ivy tugged at the hem of Leo's shirt, signalling the removal of it. The sweaty male broke the kiss to grant her wish.

Leo removed his clothing, his hands travelling to his girlfriend's doing the same. A low growl escaped from Leo as he realised that Ivy had nothing under.

Ivy's hands went towards his groin and was stopped on its journey. Leo shook his head.

"This is all about you today."

Leo's lips latched onto Ivy's neck, licking and nipping at that specific spot. His lips soon moved southwards. His teeth lightly grazed her nipples, causing Ivy's back to arch, aching for his touch.

Leo dragged Ivy's panty down with his teeth and smirked at the sight of the nearly-dripping core. Leo let his tongue, lightly biting down on Ivy's inner thigh.

Nonstop moans escaped Ivy's months as Leo continued eating you out like a hungry beast. Ivy's back was almost bent from the heavenly pleasure she was receiving. Leo's hands were wrapped around her thighs, holding the continuously- jolting hips steady.

Ivy pulsed around Leo's tongue, letting Leo know that his significant were near her high. Leo detached his lips from Ivy's heat. A whimper was heard from the female but it was interrupted by a moan as Leo thrust himself into the panting female into her sensitive sore, electrifying the pleasure.

Leo parted Ivy's thighs to get better access. His thrust became more forceful as Ivy begged him to go faster. Ivy's groans filled the room as her boyfriend perfectly, your head falling back into the sheets.

"So tight," he grunted. Ivy released around his length, hissing the name of the brown-haired male .

Leo growled at the way Ivy hissed, coming undone at the way his beloved moaned his name. His body jolting from the release, he collapsed beside Ivy...

Leo pulled Ivy closer and wrapped her arms around her. Ivy snuggled into him, smiling softly. He kissed her forehead as they both drifted to sleep.