Hoshi Seventeen

Dedicated to my good friend Hee Le Han. Needa write a innocent one for her😂😂
____________________________________
You squealed as your boyfriend, Hoshi tickled you. Tears sprang to your eyes as the smile on your mouth stretched wider. Hoshi grinned, "What's wrong Le han? Your wish is my command you know." "STOP! KWON SOONYOUNG YOU BETTER STOP AHAHAH!" Hoshi grinned once more and immediately stopped. You sighed in relief still giggling to yourself. You wiped your tear streaked eyes and sat straight back on the couch , wiping the tears with the sleeves of your shirt .

You sighed and was going this stand straight back up to finish whatever you were doing before Soonyoung attacked you by tickling you for fun . However , he pushed you back down harshly , your bodies centimeters apart . You gulped in anticipation as he leaned closer to your ear and whispered seductively , his sweet breathe brushed against the nape of your neck.

"S-soonyoung?"

"Your laughs are really cute , baby." He whispered , resting his knee on the sofa and also nibbling on your ear lobe

You couldn't do anything as you were in shock you were frozen on the spot , hands were as straight as a pencil and were slept beside you .

"You are really cute too, baby ." He whispered once again, his hand moving down onto your t-shirt sleeve and tugged it needing-ly. He used his free hand and rubbed circles on your shoulder .

"S-stop..."

"But I don't want to stop . Let's have some fun, shall we ?"