Micky Yoochun Imagine

Hi readers!! Thank you so much for so many reads!! :) this is requested by PinkyNurAzizah. Enjoy!

Yoochun POV
I was sitting in the cafe I always went to. Sipping my coffee slowly, I looked around the cafe and saw a girl. She had long black hair and a kind face just like how I liked. I found myself staring at her...

Your POV
I went to this cafe that my friend had recommended me to go to and I had to admit their coffee was really nice. I was enjoying coffee when I saw a man staring at me. He had a cute face and a nice smile. When he caught me staring at him, he quickly turned his head back. I could see the tint of red on his cheek and giggled. I shook my head and continued drinking my coffee, a smile on my face.

Yoochun POV
Oh no! She caught me staring! Eotteoke... I decided to talk to her. I stood up and walked to her table. "Hi! My name is Yoochun! I think I made a bad impression of myself earlier on, would you like to get to know each other better? Take a walk or something?"

Your POV
I saw the guy who was staring at me walking towards me. "Hi! My name is Yoochun! I think I made a bad impression of myself earlier on, would you like to get to know each other better? Take a walk or something?" I smiled and nodded. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all...