SEHUN ( E.X.O. )

SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TO THE SUN DOWN 😂

E. X. O. ( 2013 to 2015 )
^^^ anyone remember this ?😂^^^

SEHUN P.O.V
"Bubble tea~" I sang, throwing on my jacket and also walking out of the door. My date with Y/N is here and I was excited, too excited according to Suho, to meet her.

It's been 6 whole months, we only get to see each other's faces through a phone screen, so no arguing with that. I skipped towards the nearest bubble tea shop, which was at the huge mall a few blocks away from my apartment. I sighed, thinking about the long distance, but shook it off as Y/N popped in my mind.

"YES! 6 MONTHS OF WAITING AND I AM GONNA SEE HER! FINALLY!" I cheered loudly, pumping my fist into the air and picked up the pace, jogging towards the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Y/N ?" I whined, sipping my drink as I waited for her, she was usually quite on time, then again, she did just came back from University yesterday.

"Hope she comes and spend time with me." I sighed and balanced my chin on the palm of my hand.

Suddenly, my vision turned black and a pair of warm hands was on my face. A whiff of faintly scented perfume was picked up by my boss. I grinned like a oral idiot and took the hands off my face.

"Let me guess... Y/N?" I said, turning around and spotting Y/N standing behind me. Her beautiful facial features never ceases to amaze me even after 6 months of not seeing her.

"There you are, I've been looking for you everywhere !" She laughs, sliding into the seat beside me.

"Nice seeing you again." I replied, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"You too." She whispered