Highschool of the dead : saeko x male reader (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

You slipped a finger past her panties and digged a finger in slowy pumping it in and out groaning when Saeko started going faster and placed her head in your neck moaning like crazy but you were no better.

Soon you added another finger and went even faster feeling her walls tight around them and then something dripping down. You were almost close but just then Saeko stopped and let go off your dick.
(Y/n) : whats wrong
Saeko : if your cumming its gonna be in my mouth not your pants.

She sat next to you and without warning pulled your pants down revealing the huge tent on your bozers.
Saeko : just let me take care of this and enjoy.

She pulled your boxers down and released the beast from his cage standing proudly. Saeko smirked and wrapped a hand around it slowy going up and down. She watched you moan and lay back enjoying it but she wanted you to feel as good as possible.

Slowy she started going faster but not foo fast wanting too take her time, she lowered her head and give the tip a lick but to her surprise it tasted somehow pretty good and gave it another lick.
Then she went down to the base and licked it slowy down to up, once at the tip she twirled her tongue around it.

You went crazy from the slow blowjob but complete loved it and looked at her, she went back down to the base but looked at you while going up to the tip and licked the tip but never stopped looking at you.
Saeko : like that ?
(Y/n) : im going crazy
Saeko : while your going to love this even more

She stopped licking and placed her mouth around the tip sucking while stroking the part of the cock she did't had in her mouth. You moaning encouraging Saeko she was doing a great job and to take more of your cock in her mouth and lick around it.

She went deeper and massages your balls making sure to pleasure you and not hurt you.
(Y/n) : i love you so much Saeko
Saeko : mmmhhmhg

You smirked and pushed more of your cock into her mouth which she gladly took.
(Y/n) : you know Saeko for the most sexy fighter i ever seen i though you could take more.

Your plan worked because she looked at you with a glare but a lustfull one and went complete down, deep troathing you, gagging with tears leaking out of her eyes.
(Y/n) : Saeko be care.........

She breathed through her nose and started going up and down deep throathing you so hard that your vision became white of pleasure and lust. You placed your hands on the top of her head and helped her down and up while slowy bucking your hips up.
(Y/n) : Saeko im gonna cum !!!

She raised her head back to the tip but grabbed her own tits and placed them around your cock,
Saeko : do you love me ?!
(Y/n) : YES

She smiled and sucked the tip while using her giants breasts to massage your cock until you shot your load right into her mouth, to much to handle she let go making the rest shoot over her face and breasts.
Saeko : you taste amazing.

She sat back on your waist and licked the cum off her breast slowy giving you the best show there was. You used you point finger to wipe some cum off her chin and let her suck it off your finger.
(Y/n) : my turn !

You flipped you two over so she was under and kissed her lips and pecked down going over her neck between her breasts then waist and the soaking spot on her shorts.
(Y/n) : your wet
Saeko : only for you love
(Y/n) : good

You pulled her shorts down and then her sexy black pantie releaving her pussy dripping wet with juices.
Saeko : what are you doing ?
(Y/n) : you aren't the only one good with your tongue.

You gave it a quick lick making her moan for more in her way of begging for more and you gave her that with slow licks going up and down.
You placed her legs over your shoulders while licking faster feeling her hand tangle it self in your hair keeping you in place but she tasted way too good to stop anytime soon.
Saeko : please...... don't stop
(Y/n) : don't stop..... who ?
Saeko :... (moan) master...... make me cum like the little bitch i am.
(Y/n) : my,my i did't know you could talk dirty Saeko... i like it.