17. Falling for him

Start from the beginning

"I know and I am sorry. I just couldn't control myself. I was so angry, I am so sorry."

"No Madara don't. Don't be sorry. It was my fault. I am sorry I should have been cautious."

"Yes you should. I won't always be there."

"I was just trying to help him."

"Help someone who deserves your help."

I smiled at his statement. "Yeah" was my only reply.

He bent down and claimed my lips again. He kissed my chin and trailed down butterfly kisses down the path to my neck and kissed my collarbone to which I moaned.

He kissed my neck, his wet tongue tracing my skin trying to find my sweet spot which he found easily. He sucked at the tender flesh over there, no doubt leaving a mark. My hands pulled at his hairs as he gently bit me there. I mewled at the sensation that travelled through my body.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes smiling.

"Are you done with yours." I asked.

"Yeah"

"So now let me do mine."

"Huh" He said smirking and raising a brow.

My cheeks got heat up as I realised what he had interpreted  of my words.

"Tending your wounds idiot." I said punching him playfully on his chest.

He laughed and walked away towards the bed.

There is no doubt about it.

I am certain of it.

I have fallen for him.

..........

It had been quite a few days ever since they all have returned from the war.

Quite a few days ever since that incidence that had happened with him. He was damn so tired. After treating his wounds we immediately went to sleep. Well I was sleepy too as it was past mid night.

The next day we woke up quite late. But after going out I realised that it was same with everyone.

Funeral was held for the people who have died in the battle. It was quite sad but they all said that it is the of a ninja. And it can't be helped as they are all shinobi and born in the era of wars.

I have shown Madara, Izuna & Akasumi the results of my training. And they were quite impressed by my progress.

I even have a combat with Izuna and I didn't even managed to go near him, to touch him is way too far.

Well I have already expected it. After much attempts I was able to land only two minor hits on Hito. But Izuna, he is way too much stronger than him, so it was something to be expected.

And now I was sitting on the bed reading a book. Well probably waiting for him to come.

Before going to the war we used to sleep together some times. But ever since he has came back from war we used to sleep together daily, sometimes in my room or sometimes in his room.

I could feel surprise stares whenever I used to walk out of his room or he used to walk out of my room in the morning. Well we don't do anything like that so I guess it will be alright. Will it be.

I heard the crackling of the door. I turned to see Madara walking in. He came and sat besides me.

"How about we go out in the garden for a walk." He suggested.

"Why not." Obviously I always look forward to spend time with him.

We walked out of the compound and were walking towards the garden.