♘Chapter 40: Agreement

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun is in the bathroom doing his midnight routine he wash his face make himself busy because he cannot move on earlier that taeyeon is going to marry a man and its not him.

"baekhyun stop thinking her?." baekhyun talk himself infront of the mirror."it seems she dont like nor love you, so stop thinking, looking, and asking some question about her, your hurting yourself." he continue, he went out and change with his pajamas.

DINGDONG:* DINGDONG:*

The door bell rang, he went downstairs and open the door, he didn't widen his eyes because he expect him to see her and he knew already that is wendy.

"hon~ I miss you." wendy try to kiss me but I ignore and walk back step."why! you dont want me to kiss you, were already parents." she continue I glared at her.

"were not parents, if one of us are parents it should be me, you know what how many years did you lied and hide to me that Lalisa is not my daughter huh! tell me." I yelled at her and she was shocked because I know."I thought I was the happy man in the whole world because you gave me a precious gem that every man wants."I continue.

"aniyo~ baek, prapinya is your daughter we made her with our fresh bloods." she said I know she lied to me she thinks that I dont know that.

"oh~ really prapinya is type O and im type AB and your type A, now explain to me that she is our daughter I secretly doing a DNA Test the three of us, and the result is NEGATIVE, and their is one also a NEGATIVE.... and its you, you cannot bear a child because of your ovary failure am I right wendy." I said and she look at me disbelive.

"no, thats not true I will explain-." I cut her words.

"enough, all this years I live in a lies and left the girl I love and now shes not going back to me because of you." I yelled and she cried."from now on I will be the one to took good care of prapinya even though she is not my daughter and you , you have no rights to see, talk, nor ner her  because were already separated I will give you a analment papers by tomorrow." I said and a calm voice."you can go now." I continue and open the door for her.

"it is because of her, you ran my daughter away from me, because of her you want an analment, because you still love her... its a little lie and you want our marriage broke, no~ no no I cant sign that papers I love you baek more than I have I give you everything you want I do that because I dont want you to leave me." she explain and cried.

"its my decition so accept it whether you like it or not, FINAL." I said.

"fine, you want me to sign the analment okey I will, you want that I dont want to see, talk nor get my daughter fine I will, but someday baek you will back to me, beg me and realized that I was the only one who loves you, you will regret everything you do baek~ I shall return and when I came back all of you suffer." she said and went out of my house I sigh, what does she mean? I dont care, my priority is my daughter she is the only one I have now.

Taeyeon's POV

"Why taeyeon is there something wrong?." wooseok ask, and sit infront of me, where here at the restaurant I text him that I have something to tell him.

"Yes,." I directly said to him.

"Yes? what Yes?." he ask me.

"I will marry you?." I said and got shocked of what he heared.

"really, your marrying me. ohhhh! HAHA;), is that true taeyeon." he ask and I nodded, he touch my hand."you make me happy taeyeon, I love you." he continue and kiss my forehead and I just smiled at her.

"but in one condition." I seriously said and he look at me serious to.

"what is it, babe tell me I will do everything for you?." he excitedly ask me.

"bring my money back." I said and his face turn into a serious mode, I know he already spent it but I dont care I want my money back for my parents sake.

"yah~ sure baby if thats what you want then I will move it to your account tomorrow." he said with forcely smiled on his face.

"and there is one thing also." I said and he got serious look again."dont go near and talk to baekhyun, if you want to talk im here for you coz maybe soon im yours." I continue and he nodded and smiled to me.

Someone's POV

"ahh~ im jealous you too, how I wish my stupid husband dont let go." she said I look at her and she look at me also.

"what are you talking about wendy?." I ask her.

"what am I talking about? I was talking about my husband who was deadly inlove with your fiancee by now, and he wants me to sign the analment he make." I explain and form my hand into a fist, how could he hurt my sister like that he pay for this.

"but unnie, both of you are already a parents what happen to Laliza if you sign the papers and the court agreed." I ask her.

"and about that, baekhyun will be the one to keep Laliza..... away form me but dont worry wooseok I have a plan for that your role is keep taeyeon inlove with you and I will do my role as a poor little girl who wants her things back by the woman who snatch her thing away from me." she said and smirk.

---
A few days of didn't updates so sorry about that I just need sometime to think what should I write but now since I have my time I will update as much as I could, and im so thankful for that, special mention again who always vote my every chapter I publish thanks to you @paperhuman  so thats it sorry for the errors im just a begginner and just also practicing, and I would like to say and spread the news that BLACK PINK is already have a comeback called "PLAYING WITH FIRE' and 'STAY' both music is awesome and beautiful im just saying this for those who fans of them, please watch it. thanks.

-blxckoreo69