♘Chapter Eleven: Continuition

👉Back to 'BaekYeon and BaekYeol' Moments.👈

Baekhyun's POV

After our date me and taeyeon went to the hotel early because of chanyeol, he's such a troublemaker and that's why taeyeon decided that we must go went to the hotel, yah~ ofcourse chanyeol texted me and taeyeon read the message from my phone and ofcourse she have my phone I dont know why just I give it to her for so that no problems built. I excort taeyeon to her room and I bid a goodbye to her.

"bye, taengoo~ jal-jinae(take care), saranghaeyeo." I said to her and kiss her cheeks and she turns to red like a tomato.

"jalgayo(bye), I will same as you jal-jinae(take care) saranghaeyeo too baek." she said and respond my kiss to her, she kiss me back on cheeks.

After I bid a goodbye to hear I headed to my cousin chanyeol's room, I dont know what to do but chanyeol has something important to tell me, I open the door and reveling him on the couch lying.

"yeol, what kind of important do you tell me, im in the middle of my date." I yelled at him.

"kyahh~ byun baekhyun, dont yell at me, and wait date HAHA' and who's with you before I texted you." he said to me and smirk.

"with her, that beautiful lady their." I pointed outside.

"who, dont lied to me bacon~, coz if you dont tell me I will discovered it someday." he said with treat.

"okey, its taeyeon-sshi." I said and his eyes got widen of what he just heared from me.

"omo~ its that true." he said."since when, how?." he continue.

"since yesterday, when I accompany her in her room, remember when mrs. kang told me that I want to accompany her to her room because she's not feeling well, then the next morning I confess to her." I explain to him and he was just smiled and nodded.

"now I know your not a gay." he teased me.

"kyahh~ you pabo im not a gay." I said."and by the way about yo-." I was cut by him.

"ouh~ yah, I almost forgot I have a new girlfriend." he said to me with a smlied on his face.

"again you have a new girl and what about tiffany noona." I said to him.

"oh~ about her she's just my love, no one can replace her in my heart." chanyeol said and smirk.

"and who's this unlucky girl you got." I said in a jowk tone.

"here, see this." he said, he handed his phone to me and I was shocked again because the girl he said that his next girl is no other than irene.

"what? this is ire-." he cut me again.

"yap~ she 's my new toy, I accept her confession not because I like her, I accept her because I like her body just like hyunah." he explain to me.

"what the f***, you dont like her but you like her body coz' she's curve like a coca-cola." I said to him with yelling.

"yah~ whole my life I have lots of girl sleep with me night by night, but when tiffany suddenly came into my life I change, I change because of her." he explain me."and you better not tell tiffany and also your girlfriend taeyeon of what we just talk this time." he continue and I nodded.

👉past-forwad👈

Taeyeon's POV

Where here outside of the hotel waiting for the bus we rent, tiffany is busy taking selcas with girls and me I texted baek even though were here outside with our friends we both decided that our relationship must be private for now but it will be revealed someday at the right time, the right place, and the right people.