♘Chapter 38: Jung Wooseok

Taeyeon's POV

I slowly open my eyes I look into my watch its 6:45 in the evening I went to the bathroom to wash my face and wear my normal clothes I went down to cook myself a dinner and when I was there I saw a food on the table already cook but then baekhyun appeared knowhere.

"ohh~ you wake up, you sleep in a 4 hours come sit lets eat." he said and put the plate he handed.

"what are you doing here?." I said and glared him he didn't reply me."I said what are you doing here?. get out." I yelled.

"sit so that you can eat now." he just said is he planning not to answer my quetion I sit and eat he suddenly grab his jacket on the chair and walk pass me.

"wait where are you going?." I ask him munching my food theres no problem right if I ask him.

"like you said, 'Get Out'." he said in a simple tone of voice, my head look under my feet."I know taeyeon you dont want me to see you, but please let me be the one to-." he was cut by his own words because the door bell rang, I look into my watch its 7:15 in the evening I cant remember I have a visitor tonight I went to the door and open I widen my eyes because I saw Jung Wooseok he is the owner of Benz Company at Busan I know him because when my dad was alive we paired by our parents or in other words our parents set us a arrange marrige but sad to say my dad died and my brother JunMyun canceled the marrige because his parents wants him to marry me because of our money.

"Hi! Taeyeon can I come in." he said I didn't answer but he remove my hand on the door handle and went inside.

"What brings you here Wooseok?." I ask him, I dont want to see this guy I hate this guy I blame him for my dad died he ran away together with our 50,000,000 Million money.

"I just want to visit my fiancee? you dont want me to visit my soon to be wife." he said and trying to kissed me.

Baekhyun's POV

"What brings you here Wooseok?." taeyeon said to the guy I heared taeyeon said wooseok his name is wooseok I just listen to their conversation.

"I just want to visit my fiancee? you dont want me to visit my soon to be wife." he said and trying to kissed taeyeon, taeyeon slapped him hard I go near them and the guy notice me.

"who are you? what are you doing in my wife's house are you a shiftlefter?." the guy said.

"do you think im a shiftlefter in this outfit." I said in a serious tone we both eye contact.

"whatever just get out I dont want to see your face infront of me." he said."come here baby." he grab taeyeons hands with him.

"dont touch me, get off me." taeyeon said.

"it seems to be your girl dont like you." I said and laugh taeyeon glared me and I look at her.

"shut up little boy, she is my fiancee and soon to be me wife so dont enter our personal lifes." he said still holding taeyeons hand.

"you are the one to shut your mouth because your just her fiancee but sorry im her husband." I said the guy widen his eyes and taeyeon also widen her eyes they both look at me shocked.

"what are you saying? taeyeon is mine not yours." he said.

"from the first place you didnt own her, second both of you arrange by your parents but taeyeon dont like a single on you am I right, third we already married when you came into ourlifes." I said and emphasized 'Ourlifes'."so if you dont let taeyeon go I will never called a cop but I will be the one to put you into the jail by myself." I continue. he let taeyeon go and she go near me I touch taeyeons hands and hugged her."the door is not locked and its wide open you can leave now before I can beat you up." I said and pointed the door he went out and slam the door hard.

"what are you talking lately?. all you said lately was a lie." taeyeon ask me I look at her.

"just wait it will become true." I said and hugged her at the first she didn't hugged but then a few seconds she hugged me back and I just smiled like crazy.

Wendy's POV

"book me a flight to Seoul I will be leaving." I said to my secretary, how he do this to me he said he will be back after 3 days but now its already day 4.

"yes, ma'am right away." she said and bowed then leave.

I dialled my maid to pack my things for my flight in a hour from now, this can't be happening theres something happening I think baekhyun hide something from me I want to know what is it.

---
Mygod~, did you guys read baekhyuns lines above its to touchable, so did you guys know who is the new character I added one its Jung Wooseok he is from the Cube new boy band called 'PENTAGON' he is the rapper I think he is also a maknae from the group, so hella~ yah chingu-ahh sorry for being IA in publishing a new chapter our wifi cut so mianhee~ and sorry for the errors and typos and also thanks to you @xolovestaeng and the 2 other readers who followed me a day ago thank you so much chingu-ahh. dont forget to vote and comment if you like this fanfic.

-blxckoreo69