♘Chapter Seven: True Feelings

Baekhyun's POV

I wake up because of my alarm clock ringging I strech my arms and neck and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine after I done I went downstairs to take breakfast before going to school and their I saw my cousin chanyeol.

"Yah~ bacon how's your date last night did you fun I mean did both of you have fun." he said while teacing me.

"That's weird." he thought and sit. "Why did taeyeon-ahh leave me." he continued,

flashback

Taeyeon texted me that she will be going home early because theirs an emergency happen.

From: Taeyeon-aah

Ahm~baek I want to go home first theirs an emergency happen family problem, I hope you understand maybe next time we could go out im so sorry, have fun with her.

To: Baekhyun-sshi

End of flasback

Baekhyun notice the last word that taeyeon text him.

"Wait did taeyeon see us I mean she see me with wendy and thats why she leave me." he thought.

then suddenly chanyeol clap his hands infront of him and distract his deep thought then he jump for shocked.

"Yah~ you bacon-sshi, are you listening to me, I said H-O-W-S your D-A-T-E last night." he impasized the sentence.

"Fine." he simply said and eat his food.

"That's it, oh~ come on baekhyun make a move you said to me that she's totaly perfect." chanyeol said and pointed a spoon to baekhyun's face.

baekhyun suddenly move backward to avoid the spoon."Yeah~ I know but I dont think so if she have this feelings too, she only see me as her friend." he said and slapped chanyeols hand away.

"HaHa' its not hard you know, if you dont make a move probably someone will get taeyeon from you and make their girlfriend you know what I mean." he said and stood up and walk towards the door to leave but then he stop and said." Its your choice, if you choose to free her then its up to you but if you dont; apply what i've said to you 'MAKE A MOVE'. he said and slammed the door and left, baekhyun left their while in deeply thinking. He stood up and went to his car and drove towards to school.

---

Taeyeon's POV

I wake up early and went inside my bathroom to take a shower, after I done taking a shower I go out and wear my school uniform and headed to the kitchen to cook myself a breakfast, after I done doing anything I headed to the ground and go to my car at the parking area and drove towards to school. A few minutes I arrive at the school and park my car near at the guard house I went out at my car and headed to the classroom but in the hallway someone stand infront of me and its wendy son the girl I hate.

"Taeyeon, wait." she said amd grab my hand.

"What do you want wendy." I said politely and smiled.

"Look, I know your their last night with baekhyun, how their you to date with my boyfriend." she said angrily."His mine, only mine." she continue still holding my hand.

"What she mean, I thought baekhyun is not in a relationship." taeyeon thought.

I move my hand away to escape the grip of her hand."Wait, wendy first I did not date your boyfriend, second he invited me for a friendly date, and third I did not own baekhyun, and if you want baekhyun by yourself take it and eat him. tsk." she said and walk to her calssroom and left wendy dumbfounded and speechless.