♘Chapter Twelve: Tell Them

👉Forward scene on the cafeteria at school👈

Taeyeon's POV

"what you two are dating." both hyoyeon and chen said.

"not just dating, their in couple now." chanyeol said and smirk but tiffany just rolled her eyes.

"congratulations to both of you, and I hope baek you can take good care of my little sister." suho said.

"neh~ hyung I will." he replied and put his arms around my shoulder.

"and you too, luhan-sshi take good care of yoona coz if you break her heart, you will know who we are." hyoyeon said and pointed her finger to luhan who was sit beside at yoona.

"HAHA' I will, I will never do that coz I love her so much." he said and kiss yoona's cheeks.

"kyahh~ luhan-sshi stop that the two maknae are here also." kris said and slapped luhans arms and he moan.

"im so happy for you unnie~." jessica said kris simply nodded.

"me too." sooyoung, sunny, yuri said.

When they celebrated of BaekYeon Couple someone stand infront of their table, they look who is it and no other than Irene.

"ahmm~ Hi! can I borrow chanyeol oppa~ for awhile." irene said, hyoyeon was eye contact with tiffany who was
quitly looking down and then hyoyeon eye was also eye contact with sooyoung, sunny, yuri and the three girls look at yoona and jessica and then seohyun whispered to taeyeon.

"excuse me guys, someone want to talk to me." chanyeol said and smirk to everyone and they go to the near empty table and talk.

"what, is that true." taeyeon whispered again to seohyuns ear and she nodded.

"what is it taengoo~." suddenly baekhyun ask.

"ahmm~ just about irene and chanyeol." she replied.

"ouh~ yeah about them their in a relationship now, just like with us." he said and smiled.

"I was wondering, seohyun said that tiffany cried last time when we were at the hotel because of chanyeol." I said to him and he just nodded.

"aharmm~." lays interrupted and fake scoff."taeyeon noona~ you know chanyeol hyung is the ex-boyfriend of tiffany noona." lay explain and I nodded I look to tiffany who was still looking down.

"excuse us guys." I said and stood up baekhyun notice me and said.

"were are you going." he ask me.

"bathroom, ill be right back." I said to them and they nodded.

"and tiffany come with me." I said in a serious tone and she just nodded to me and follow, everyone on the table notice me that im serious and we went to the bathroom.

"why does taeyeon noona like that, she's serious." D.O said and suho laugh.

"why are you scared of her." yuri said make everyone of them laugh also.

"no, im not I just curious." D.O replied.

"she's like that even hyoyeon unnie is the boss but still taeyeon unnie~ is the scardiest among with us." seohyun explain and their mouth open.

"wooh~ im scared now." sehun said and hugged himself.

"me too." luhan said make yoona laugh a little bit.

"yah~ she's like that when I leave her 6 year ago." suho said and sip his coffee.

"what happen oppa~." sunny ask and everyones eyes was on suho.

"when I left her she's just 10 years old, I left because dad told me that if im not leaving taeyeon alone she's not going to be matured, she act like a baby and she just want me to stay her side by side, I spoiled her like baby back then so its my fault." suho explain and they listen and nodded.

"so you mean, the taeyeon ago act like a baby and innocent, and now the taeyeon we know now is strong and hard." kris said and suho nodded.

"If I didn't go, she will never be like that she's strong and she can stand alone right now." suho said and everyone on the table listening and their faces like 'o_O'.

"what if you didn't leave her?." baekhyun suddenly ask him.

"if I didn't leave her, I mean dad gave me a two choices, first I leave taeyeon on them and go to america to learn about our own business or if I dont leave she will leave, she will be sent to america, so I choose I leave her with mom and dad, and that time uncle dan texted my dad that the private plane is ready, so I left her with no worries because mom can take good care of her." suho continue and everyone nodded.

"oh~ I remember the time you texted me that can I take good care of your sister." tao suddenly speak and everyone look at him curiously.

"yes, I texted you but I did not tell you that I leave, if I told you, you will tell taeyeon-sshi." suho said.

"but now, I have the approval of suho hyung for taking good care of taeyeon." baekhyun said immediately.

"yah~ baekhyun oppa~ is now the legal boyfriend so the certificate must be goes to him." yuri said like a teacher giving a diploma to her student.

"okey~ but still becareful of her." tao said.

"why oppa~ why we should becareful to taeyeon unnie."sooyoung said.

"she know's how to hapkedo." tao said to them and everyone got an omg look.

"not just hapkedo, also taekwondo." tao continue still everyone cannot talk of what tao said to them.

"ohh~ I remember when were at the hotel, taeyeon unnie~ kick the pillow and it landed to me, I become dizzy that time because the pillow hitted me hard I almost cried that time." seohyun said about what happen back then.

"yah~ I called uncle dan to teach her that technique." suho speak.

"wow~ this is my first time I heared that a girl like taeyeon noona can do something like that." lay said.

Taeyeon's POV

"excuse us guys." I said and stood up baekhyun notice me and said.

"were are you going." he ask me.

"bathroom, ill be right back." I said to them and they nodded.

"and tiffany come with me." I said in a serious tone and she just nodded to me and follow, everyone on the table notice me that im serious and we went to the bathroom.

👉Scene in the bathroom👈

"care to explain what is this all about, tiffany." I ask her and cross my arms.

"unnie~ I know you dont understand but the truth is-." I cut her off.

"jebalyo, tiffany tell me the truth, so that im not going to mad at you." I said to her.

"unnie~ me and chanyeol in a relationship at that time but one day I went to his house to surprised him but I was surprised of what I see." she explain to me and I was just listen to her."I saw him with G.NA Choi, kissing on his bed, and that day I broke-up with him." she explain everything and suddenly she cried I walk towards to her and hugged her and patted her back she sobs on my shoulder.

"cried it out tiffany, im not mad at you, you must tell me in the first place so that this is never happen, I promise to you okey, unnie is here and always comforted you whenever happen." I said to het still patted her back.

---
A/N: Just like what i've said I publish the next chapter and here it is, I hope you like it, thank you again for continuing reading this HAHA'lol.
dont forget to vote and comments.
saranghaeyeo~kamsahamnida.💞💘😙😍💗💋

-heartxjane_26