♘Chapter Ten: Continuition

Chanyeol's POV

When I was walking trough the elevator in hotel coz I want to rest to my room coz im tired playing, and then someone called me behind.

"oppa~ wait." the girl said and I saw irene running trough inside the elevator and catching her breath.

"neh~ what is it." I ask her, she inhale and exhale and said."oppa~ i like you." she said and my eyes got widen of what she said.

"since when did you like me." I ask her seriously.

"You know oppa~ when you and me bumb last time and my books fell in the floor." she explain to me.

flasback

Irene carry 3 heavy books and she headed to the library to return the book that she borrowed but then irene bumb into someone.

"mianhee," the boy said to me.

"no~ I was the one to say sorry, I did not see were I was going coz I have lots of staff to think, mianhee." I said to the boy but when I saw him it was chanyeol oppa~.

"its okey we both said sorry so accepct it." he said and he give me the two books that he handed and leave.

End of flashback

"and that time oppa, I started liking you." she continue.

"Ouh~ I see, I like you too, irene." I said to her.

"kyahh~ is that true oppa." she ask me curiously.

"I said neh, and I hope you accept my proposal, will you be my girlfriend." I ask her, and then she hugged me and said."neh~ I will oppa~." she said immediately and I hugged her back.

When the door suddenly open I saw a girl alone standing infront of us waiting I guess to open the door and it was tiffany when she saw me her eyes got widen and after she look at me her eyes landed to irene who was still hugging me and my hands is in her shoulder.

"Oh~ tiffany Hi." irene said and smiled at her.

"Excuse me,." she just simply said to my girlfriend.

"What do you mean, excuse us." irene ask her.

"I said excuse me, coz I want to go in." she said and rooled her eyes.

Tiffany went inside the elevator and press the 5th floor. I saw her always rolling her eyes because she saw me with irene still holding my hands.

"oppa~ if were going home after this trip can we go for a date." she said to with egyo and I just nodded.

Tiffany's POV

"oppa~ if were going home after this trip can we go for a date." irene said to him and he just nodded.

What'da slut, I just prayed that chanyeol dont hurt her coz I know already what kind of boy chanyeol is, but if she's happy with him then I dont care I did not own chanyeol by the way. I went outside the elevetor and leave both of them inside and I went to my room to rest but since I saw them in the elevator im not in the mood I open the door and slammed it hard I saw my friends having a conversation.

"Ouh~ what happened unnie~." yuri ask me.

"I saw chanyeol with his new girl." I said to them and rolled my eyes.

"Huh~ chanyeol oppa~ replace you, how could he do that." yoona said.

"How? you ask how." sunny interruped and raise her eye brow.

"yah~ we already know what kind of creature chanyeol is." yuri said.

"The question is, who's this lucky girl." jessica said and smiled evily.

"Its, irene one of the friends of wendy." I said to them angrily.

"calm down unnie~ we know that chanyeol oppa still love's you, so dont get jealous." sooyoung said in a calm voice.

"yah~ thats right, you must dont get jealous." hyoyeon said.

"But wait, someone's missing." I said and look at them.

"Looking for taeyeon unnie~ she's in our room." soehyun said and fold her hands cross.

"You leave taeyeon their alone." I yelled at them.

"kyahh~ tiffany unnie my eardrums is going to explode." yoona said and cover her ears.

"dont worry unnie, she's with baek." seohyun continue.

"What that boy." tiffany yelled again.

"unnie stop yelling at us, your near at us so dont shout." yuri said.

"I must go with her." tiffany said tiffany want to walk trough the door but jessica stop her.

"Stop~ dont go, give them a space." jessaica said and side ward.

"yah~ unnie, taeyeon unnie likes baekhyun oppa~ but she didn't confess to him yet." seohyun explain.

"okey, just today." tiffany said and they nodded.

---
A/N: Whooo~ its hard to speak in english, but dont worry guys I will promise that I will develop my english, HAHA'LOL? sorry for the grammar again. dont forget to vote, and comment.👇👇👇👇
see you on the next chapter.

-heartxjane_26