♘Chapter 29: Care for My Baby

Suho's POV

"Im home." I shout, Im here at my sister's condo I brought a soup mom's cooked, yah~ mom wants to cooked her and yah mom also know that taeyeon is pregnant, except dad if dad know's that she's pregnant she will sent to Netherlands in my aunte.

"oppa~ at the kitchen." she shout, I went directly to kitchen and there I saw her eating something.

"what is that?." I ask her and pointed the plate with food."stop eating that, eat this, this is most healthy than that." I continue, she is always eating something maybe because she's pregnant, all pregnant are always eating non-stop.

"oppa~ relax this is just a ordinary food." she replied to me."and what is that." she ask me.

"soup, mom cooked this for you and mom also said that take good care of yourself  because your not alone anymore, the baby is with you now until 9 months." I explain to her and she nodded, and then suddenly the main door open revealing her girl friends.

"unnie we're here." someone shout.

"neh~ come here...... at the kitchen." she shout again.

"ahmm~ Hi! their oppa~." all girls greated me and bowed I response to them and bowed.

"oppa~ can we borrow taeyeon unnie for shopping I mean shopping for the baby's cloth." yuri said and everyone nodded.

"but don't worry oppa~ we will take good care for her." tiffany said." and the baby also." yoona speak.

"that's right, so that she can excercise her legs, arms and anything she's always lock herself  here." I said to them and they simply nodded.

Taeyeon's POV

We're here at the babies cloth department with my girls soon to be auntie's they are such excited for the baby's out.

"we also bought this, this, this, and also this one, so that the baby is comfortable." tiffany said and give the pink dresses to the lady.

"fany-ahh, we don't know yet if the baby is a girl or a boy." sunny explain to her and all the girls nodded except her.

"dont worry fany-sshi, I will pray that its a baby girl." I whisper to her ear and she smiled widely and nodded.

"ohh~ you girls are here also." kyungsoo said we all looking him.

"neh~ the girls are excited if what the baby's gender, maybe its a girl or a boy." I said to him."and how about you, what are you doing here and who's with you." I continue and ask him.

"im with hyung~ xiumin, kai, sehun, tao, kris and lay." he said and I nodded, we bid a goodbye first to bought some food to eat because I think my baby is hungry and I dont want my baby starving.

Lay's POV

Since when I have my own POV will thanks to author-nim for giving me this, Me and my friends headed to suho's new house, yah you heared it right its been 7 months when he move to his own house and its been 7 months also without our friend baekhyun the kkaebbseong dictionary I really missed that bacon anyway, well maybe his alright now and healthy we all exo members prayed that he will be okey.

"hyung~ should we tell that we used his credit card." tao said while driving.

"im not pretty sure, the last time i saw  suho mad is when baekhyun left taeyeon and got pregnant." xuimin said and we nodded.

"but still we dont know." kai said while handling his phone maybe he texted someone.

Kringgggggg~~~~~

"hyung~ who is that." sehun ask me, I look who is it and speaking of what we're topic 2minutes ago, I answered the phone and press Speaker.

"where are you guys?, its almost an hour when you all left." suho said on the line.

"we're almost there, maybe 45minutes." d.o move closer to my phone and laughing.

"45minutes, its too long." suho said half yelled.

"hyung~ dont beleive him we're almost here at your house." sehun said in a serious tune, yah~ sehun and suho are closest among us, sehun is his favorite member in all exo but he never forgot any one of us he is still caring like a father even xuimin hyung is older than him.

Tao park his car outside of suho's house we went out and walk towards the main door we press the door bell and the maid open the door for us and went inside.

"where have you been? im so worried about it." he said, ahh~ how touching he said.

"we're just stop at the mall to brought some food and clothes." kris shout while putting some grocies at the kitchen table together with xiumin.

"wait did I just heared clothes?." he ask us, we all looking each other signaling for the tell-him-the-truth using our eyes.

"neh~ you heared it right, we brought a baby clothes for taeyeon's baby." kai suddenly speak."and ohh~ we saw the girls at the same mall we go." he continue.

"ohh~ okey." he said while looking the clothes we brought.

"and we used your credit card." tao suddenly speak, we are all looking at him shocked, and next to suho who was already angry.

"what? you used mine." he yelled, we all covered our ears.

"neh~ we dont have a choice, since your goddamn rich hyung." I said to him and they nodded.

"you can used tao's credit card but why mine." he protest.

"my mom locked my credit card." tao said.

"d.o" he pointed d.o who was busy unwrapped the box.

"my dad change the my pin." he replied.

"sehun." he also pointed him who was busy sipping his bubble tea.

"I dont have one." he said and continue sipping his tea.

"how about xiumin, lay, kris, and kai." he mention me.

"I didn't bring mine." I said.

"me also." xuimin said while cooking he look to kris and kai who was not yet answer.

"its with krystal, she knows that im always buying some things." kai said.

"sorry but luhan borrow it yesterday for the some reason I guess that was he said." kris said.

"okey, fine you can used mine but dont spent too much guys, my dad will curious why im always spent lots of money just for the non-sence thing." he protest again.

"baby's clothes is not a non-sence thing." sehun suddenly speak and we all laugh.

---
A/N: Sorry guys if I didn't update a few days ago I was in the hospital for 'Amebiases Strike' and I hope you understand, thank you for 977 readers, love yah~ dont forget to vote..😍😘💋 saranghae~ chingu stay tune.

-heartxjane_26