♘Chapter Eighteen: The Event

Taeyeon's POV

"Okey listen up people, were all here in gym for celebrating our 21st year anniversary of our school, I see some of you ready to see our first presentation so what are we waiting for lets welcome the 'Red Velvet' arround of applause please." the mc said and were all applause, they dance 'Happiness' and after that the mc went on stage to announce who's next.

"okey~ the next presentor is a solo, I dont know why but he choose to sing alone because he said that the song he sang today is dedicated to her girlfriend I dont know if who's this lucky girl, and I think this girl is a very special person to him so lets welcome Mr. Byun Baekhyun." the mc said, when I heared his name my eyes got widen, He choose to sing alone and it dedicated for me, then my friend giggled because of what they heared.

🎧Don't Go by Byun Baekhyun🎧

When he start sang, his voice is so beautiful, the way he pronounce the words it makes me smile. That was the first time I saw him sing infront of the crowded people, I never see him this before but still I listen to his song, I touched when he sang Don't Go. Then after the song, something bad happen, the fire bell ring louder and everyone in the gym got panick, some are went out and some students stay in the gym.

"Okey, all of you go out, faster." the mc. said.

then I heared someone calling me."taeyeon, taeyeon." its baekhyun.

"neh, im here baek." I hands up so that he know that im there.

"come with me." he said and grabbed my hands I nodded and we went together outside for the safe.

Baekhyun's POV

"taeyeon, taeyeon." I called her.

"neh, im here baek." she hands up so that I know she's there.

"come with me." I said and grabbed her hands and she nodded and we went together outside for the safe.

"are you, okey." I ask her,as a protective boyfriend. I hugged her tightly."I thought I gonna lost you." I continue.

"aniyo, im fine." I said, and she nodded and response to his hugged.

And then my the teachers came and tell us what happen.

"Okey, everyone, the purpose why the fire bell rang it is because our library got burn, I dont know why but I will announce also that tomorrow no class, because of this incident and I wish you have a good day, you may now go home." the principal said."Oh, I almost forgot, taeyeon-sshi meet me at my office I have something to tell you." he continue.

"Sir, taeyeon is not a bad guy." I interrup.

"Mr. Byun is that what I mean, I just want to speak to taeyeon." he said and I nodded.

"Its okey baek, I will be okey, promise." she said.

"neh~ I will wait for you outside of the office." I said and she nodded, she bid a goodbye to me and went to the principal's office.

👉Scene on Office👈

Taeyeon's POV

"what is it, uncle dan." I ask.

"look, your dad told me that he will be leaving tomorrow along with your mom and go to the Keen for the conference." he ask me back in a serious mood.

"neh!." I said.

👉Flashblack👈

"taeyeon-sshi, we will be leaving next day, do you want to come and explore anything about business." my dad said to me.

"is suho oppa go with you." I ask dad.

"aniyo, but his going to china for the other business." dad explaine.

"I dont want go, I have lots of something to do, I hope you understand appa." I said in a low voice.

"I understand, but promise me someday you will be the one to take good care of our business." dad said, why does everybody take attention of that stupid business.

"neh, but still I want to study so that I will be the one to handle our business." I said.

👉End of the flasback👈

"your father texted me to ready the plain for the flight, and they are now going to Keen." uncle dan explain.

Baekhyun's POV

"Your almost in a hour inside, what happen.?" I ask.

"its about our family." she said not smiling.

"what about your family." I ask her and put my arms arround her shoulder.

"my dad and mom leave and go to Keen for the conference." she said.

"and about that." I said.

"and about that, I dont know when they will be comeback, I missed my mom so bad." she said.

"dont worry they will be right back, soon so dont worry coz your face is going to ugly." I said and jowk arround her and she slapped my hands away and she smiled."Can I sleep with you tonight." I continue.

"if thats what you want, your free to go to my condo anytime you want." she said.

"anytime." I clarrify the word 'anytime'. I smirk and she nodded.....

---
A/N: I can't take it anymore, I want to update so bad coz im afraid if all of my readers will be mad at me and that thing I will not going to be happen. I hope you like this one, and also thanks to @SarangXi12345 for my 5th follower I hope we could be friends also, kamsahamnida~ saranghae. errors also sorry.

-heartxjane_26