♘Chapter 23: Lied

Baekhyun's POV

I wake up because of something heavy in my chest I open my eyes and there I saw taeyeon sleeping peacefully I remove her hand but then the ring on her hand caught my attention she wear the ring I give to her yesterday, her head and place her to the pillow I went downstairs to cook something for her I open the frige, heat the pan and start cooking after that I find my phone somewhere where did I place it I went to the living room and luckyly I saw it above the table I open it and there I recieve 12 message and 8 missed calls and all of it is chanyeol I dialed his number and he answer directly.

"finally, you call me; where are you." he said half yelled.

"im here at taeyeon's condo." I said to him.

"what are you doing there? if suho hyung knows that your there, he kill you I swear." he whisper.

"why should he do that? im here because his sister is not feeling well." I said and a little bit nervous.

"hello~ baekhyun-sshi its me suho." suho said on the line, omgod~ dont tell he is with chanyeol, relax baekhyun tell him the truth if you don't tell him chanyeol will tell him and he will be mad at you if you lie.

"neh~ hyung, are you with chanyeol hyung." I ask him, dont be nervous baekhyun his your girlfriends brother.

"neh~ all exo member except you, chanyeol said you must be in my sisters condo, and what are you doing there." he ask me, kyahh~ stupid chanyeol first lately he tell tiffany that im leaving taeyeon and now taeyeons brother, im 100% sure that I will kill you.

"I.....I just here lately because tiffany texted me that taeyeon texted her also that she's not feeling well so I decided to drove here and not in school, sorry hyung if I didn't tell you or text you I forgot." I lied, why im always lying to my friends specially to my girlfriend.

"its okey~ baekhyun-sshi, I didn't mad at you I just want to say thank you for caring my sister, and ohh~ please tell me immidiately if she's okey, and tell her for my concern." he said."neh~ hyung I will dont worry." I speak and hang-up the phone, and went up to wake taeyeon for lunch.

Taeyeon's POV

I wake-up because I feel I want to vomit again I run to the bathroom and vomit to the bowl after that I went out and there I saw my boyfriend.

"are you okey! why are you vomitted again don't tell your not eating again." he ask me.

"aniyo~ oppa I dont know also." I said and touch my belly.

"are you hungry." he ask me and I nodded."ca'mon lets eat the food is ready." he continue, I look at him, huh? I was shocked because don't tell me he can cooked.

"I know what are you thinking? yeah~ I know how to cook, happy." he said and I giggled a little bit, we went downstairs walk to kitchen and we start eating.

"is the food not okey~." he ask me I didn't eat a little bit because of the smell I dont like the smell.

"aniyo, no~ its just I lost my appitite." I said and he simply nodded."please dont mad at me if I didn't eat a little." I continue, could someone please tell me that he won't mad at me.

"no, im not mad why should I." he speak and that I feel okey."but still you eat, you said you hungry and now you dont eat the food, is there something wrong my taengoo~." he said and stood up, walk towards me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know also, but dont worry I promise to eat a lot I will order a pizza." I said to him and he nodded and kiss me.

bip~ bip~ bip~

baekhyun's phone bip he get his phone inside his pocket and read.

Baekhyun's POV

bip~ bip~ bip~

my phone bip I get my phone inside my pocket and read the message.

why are you absent oppa~.
-stupid'wendy

oppa~ where are you, are you in your house.
-stupid'wendy

please oppa~ textback.
-stupid'wendy

I didn't reply her I just simply off my phone and place it inside my pocket.

"who is it." taeyeon ask me, should I tell her that its wendy the girl who make us separate.

"nothing its........ your brother texted me for his concern to you." I lied, thankful I remember suho hyung said to me.

"suho oppa~ why he texted you for his concern to me, am I sick." she ask me, now I dont know what to say.

"because I tell him that your not feeling well and your not goibg to school today thats why he texted me to tell you for his concern to his little sister." I explain and touch her cheeks.

"ohh~ then, tell him that im already okey." she said and I nodded.

"do you want to go out for a date, taengoo~..." I directly say it to her.

"huh? ohh~ okey, give me 15 minutes to change, okey." she said, she stood-up and kiss my cheeks and headed upstairs to change.

"sorry taengoo~ for everything all the lied I say to you I hope you forgive me someday, sorry if I should leave you it is the only way for you to be safe, I love you taeng~ so much and no one can replace you inside my heart." I said to myself, after 15 minutes she went down she looks so beautiful on her outfit, she wear a blue dress and flat shoes, she's so pretty in a simple way.

"your always be my beautiful lady." I said to her and kiss her on the lips and she respond to my kiss.

"thank you oppa~." she replied,"lets go." she continue and I nodded.

We went out to her condo I open the front door for her and after I went inside my car and drove to kaoriko's restaurant.

---
A/N: please go check my other story~ and please vote for it, also if you read it and add it into your pretty library kamsahamnida~ thanks for those who vote on the previews chapter, and now it hit the 595+ readers🎆🎏🎌 in this story I really thankful to all of you guyz~ if their's no readers their will be no author, saranghaeyeo~...

-heartxjane_26