♘Chapter 22: Unexpected ChanFany

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up because of my alarm clock I off it and back to sleep, im so tired I think I feel something heavy in all parts of my body, im so tired last time when me and baek having a special date, his so romantic he gave me a ring with a diamond on it I think its expensive I look to my hands where the ring is on it I didn't notice I smile unknowingly.

"taeyeon-sshi, open the door." someone knocking outside my door, I know that voice its tiffany, yah~ she know what is the password of my main door I tell her when the time I got sick.

"its open fany." I said half shout, she open the door and went inside.

"ca'mon up, hurry you will be late in school." she said and remove the blanket above my body.

"ahh~ im so tired fany, I just want to sleep more, im still sleepy please." I said begging her while pouted.

"stop that it won't melt me that kind of pouted, just stood up go to the bathroom and take a shower and then after you wear your uniform go downstairs for breakfast hurry." she said grabbed my hand and push me inside the bathroom, and when I hear my rooms door close meaning she leave I went out the bathroom and back to sleep, im so sorry im just im not feeling will.

Baekhyun' POV

"should I will be the one to pick-up taeyeon on her condo." I said it in my thought."yah~ im her boyfriend so I have the right to pick up her." I said inside my car, I drove towards her condo I park my car and went up to her condo, I inserted a password and went inside I was shock of what I saw.

"what are you doing here, tiffany." I said.

"I must be the one to ask you that." she replied and shock also.

"It just I will be the one to pick taeyeon this morning." I said to her and she just raise her eye brow.

"just wait she will be down in a minute." she said."do you want to eat with us." she continue.

"no, its okey~…" I replied and she nodded.

"baek~ I have some question to ask you." she suddenly speak.

"neh~ what is it." I said and smiled.

"please dont leave taeyeon after our graduation." she said and my eyes got widen, she knows that im leaving taeyeon after our graduation who tell her that only chanyeol know about that.

"who said to you." I ask her.

"chanyeol-sshi." she said and my hands form into a fist that virus I will kill him if I saw him, seriously.

"please dont punched my boyfriend." she said I was shocked again of what i've heared from her.

"boyfriend, chanyeol must be irene's boyfriend." I said to her.

"they broke-up and he ask me on a date after they broke-up and then end up to be together again." she explain.

"please dont tell her but promise I will tell her soon." I said begging her.

"soon, when soon." she ask.

"please im begging you, please tiffany." I said.

"okey~." she said and I nodded."she must be her already." she continue and look her watch."taeyeon-sshi come downstairs."

"she must not done yet." I said.

"done, its already 7 and our class will be start at 7:30." she said.

"I will go upstairs." I voluntered and she nodded, I went up and knock on her door but she didn't speak I went inside and their I saw her lying on her bed and sleep like a baby I sit next to her and watch her sleeping I touch her hair and then I kiss her lips I put a blanket on her body and slowly walk but then someone grabbed my hand I look who's hand and its her hand.

"please stay with me." she said half sleep, I sit back next to her and after in a minute I slowly lying next to her and sleep.

Tiffany's POV

"they must be here already." I said to myself, I look to my watch and now where late its already 7:26.

I went upstairs to call them that its already time but when I suddenly open taeyeon's door I saw them sleeping together I didn't wake them up I just slowly close the door and leave.

Kringgggg~~

"yeoboseyeo~." I speak through phone.

"neh~where are you, why are you not here." chanyeol said with cracking voice.

"coming~ 10 minutes." I said to him.

"is taeyeon with you~." he ask me, should I tell him that taeyeon I mean they dont go to school today.

"I dont know im here at my house, maybe she is in her house, why?." I ask him also.

"its is because baekhyun is not here." he said.

"try to call him maybe they together." I said and hang-up the phone and then suddenly I heared a phone ringing at the sofa on living room, I find it and there I saw baekhyun's phone ringing, speaking of him, he really call him huh, I did not answer it I just off his phone and leave it their, I went out and drove to school.

Chanyeol's POV

I dialed baekhyun's number and then it still ringing no one answer it amd ended it off, why he didn't answer my call, I open my instagram and message him.

"call me back bacon~😬😮." and sent.

People this days, yah~ and I almost forgot where is my loving girlfriend I look my watch and its 8:02 she's late already and then our teacher came.

---
A/N: Promise is a promise right? I luv U readers, thank you so much for reading this I really appreaciate it and thanks to my new follower you know who you are thank you, sarangahe~ kamsahamnida~ please vote down there.⬇⬇⬇⬇

-heartxjane_26