Pain

PAC P.O.V

Bam. One shot to the head was all it took. I sent in two separate teams. Lock went to the southside location and I took lead in the uptown Chambers spot.

"We have some of them pushed up against a wall in the back of the building. We think their ammo running low, so we gone make sure all these motherfuckas is dead." Lock's voice spilled over on the walkie talkie.

"Good." I damn sure didn't want to be taking down some of the Mexicans so that they could come back and hit us harder. Naw, we needed to kill all they asses.

"Leave no one alive."

******************

I walked back up to the warehouse door and instantly knew something was wrong. The damn door was wide open. Did she leave? I thought as I tried to realize where I slipped up at. Should I not have fucked her? Was this just something so that she could escape out of here? I wasn't even holding her prisoner anymore really. All these thoughts ran through my head as I walked in the building. I walked in and checked on Ty first. He was still in the backroom laying on his mat. I walked over to him, "I should kill yo sorry ass." I kicked at his back and it rolled over. I jumped back as I looked at the greyish brown eyes that were looking up at the ceiling. Dead. His neck was cut and his body had been put back like he was sleeping.

I felt his neck to check his body temperature. Still warm. I jumped up and ran from the room, gripping the door edge as I pulled myself in the hallway. I ran straight to her room. The bed was still unmade and all of her clothes were thrown everywhere. I checked the room Mace was in. His ass was gone, dead in the bottom of a ditch. I dont do rapists. Fuck that fat bastard anyway.

I ran to my room and looked at the unmade bed, all of my papers dumped on the floor, dressers were over turned and my closet ransacked. Someone was looking for something. Where the fuck is she? "VASE! Where the fuck are you! Lil momma are you here?" I ran through each one of the rooms checking for her. Still nothing.

I picked up the walkie talkie and clicked the button, just as I got to the kitchen, "Lock....lil momma missing." I was pissed the fuck off. In the kitchen, stuck in the middle of the of the island was a fucking knife! I already knew what that meant, but I hope these big balls having motherfuckas knew what it meant for them!

"Regroup at yo spot?" Lock sounded pretty worried. "Pac....man don't do shit I wouldn't do." His voice filled with caution.

"You already know what the fuck Ima do. They done took enough from us! Fuck these mexicans. Call Rowe nem...ima need that lil woo wop from them asap. I aint playin no fuckin more! I'll show a motherfucka better than I tell em."

I walked out of the kitchen and came through the back entrance and saw a spot of blood on the floor. I walked right over it. Hang on little momma Im coming fo yo ass.

**********************

Lock had crackheads that had heard about lil mommas escape. They called spilling just a little bit of information so that they could get a free fix. One in particular seemed to have found out where they actually took her. I pulled up in a downtown parking lot of Family Dollar, got out of my truck, and walked over to where they were holding an old fein named Rose. Miss Rose looked like she was in her late eighties but she was only maybe mid to late forties. Her weave falling out of her head, clothes worn and tattered on her back, and no teeth in her mouth she smiled up at me.

"Pac baby I remember when you was a boy." Her country accent And I remember when you looked half way decent too, but that aint none of my business.

"Hey miss Rose. Can you tell me what you know? These mexican motherfuckas been taking our zones away from us, our cash and they took a friend of mine." I looked down at her dusty face.

"Boy you look so worried! I seen em pull up to Mookie's place uptown. Only reason I'sa looking was because they was carrying this girl and had her all tied up." I threw her a small sack and jumped back in my truck. My passenger door and back doors opened up and Lock jumped in the front seat, a couple of the guys and his wife jumped in the back. Fuck it, lets get they ass.

I stopped by Charlie's house. The big two story home with the orange door. The yard needed to be cut now and the light was still on on the porch. I hadn't been back here since the day that they died a couple of weeks ago. Charlie had all the weapons at his house, we all knew it was a bad idea because he was a hot head but his spot was smack dab in the middle of the city.

As I opened the door that same familiar scent of him hit my nose. That was my brother man and he was dead. He was dead over some petty shit and hell I still was quite unsure about what the hell had happened. The front door creaked a little as I stepped into the wooden floors. I looked around staring at the club photos we always seemed to take. He even had pictures of when we were kids on his table in the livingroom. All the walls were a warm nude brown color and compared to the hard wood that lined the floors, it looked really good. He had a black leather sofa and loveseat, a large black shag rug with a brown wooden table in the middle, the same type of smaller wooden side tables with gold lamps on them. The set up was nice and the house itself had 5 rooms.

The basement was the spot where all the goods were though. We spent damn near a 100 grand trying to an underground bunker built here. The basement was never cleaned out from the previous owners and it looked all dark and dingy. We had it gutted. They layered the bottom with new concrete mix and added a grate over a secret door that was lower in the ground. When I walked downstairs and lifted the grate, used the latter to get to the door, I opened it up and the white walls lit up from the motion lights. I looked around and decided to walk through the bomb area. This space was about the size of an extra large bedroom. And in there was enough explosives, guns, and everything else that you could imagine hanging up on racks, in rows. As I got to the last row, I looked at the wall and there she was.

My Tank Rifle. I planned to show up and show out. I smiled as I realized once and for all that my white ass was pure crazy.