To be or not to be

A few days forward.....

" I want to learn how to shoot." I stood up straight and squared my shoulders. I even made straight eye contact. "I want to know how to protect myself." I tried to make my voice louder with that last bit.

Pac still sat behind his large black wooden desk in his office and continued to write. His white t shirt stuck out from the back of his padded black chair.

He looked up at me, not surprised, but more annoyed." I don't think so. If you want me to have Mace killed no problem but I'm not giving you a gun."

"Well I'm not asking you to."

"Your right. Your telling me to. And I said no. Why do you need to know how to shoot anyway?"

"I want to be able to fight for my family when we go after La Muerte. I dont want to sit here looking like a clueless little girl, I'm not. I'm strong and my past will not define me."

"I don't think thats a good idea lil momma." He put the pen down and sat back in his chair. His facial expression looked genuine.

"No, you just think I'ma shoot Mace."

"Mace? Hell I ain't worried about him. I keep waiting for the day you come to me and tell me to kill his ass. I don't want him around just like you don't. You think I'd want a man to hurt a woman like that? Hell naw. That ain't me. That aint what I represent. And that's some foul shit." He pulled at tge beard on his chin as he sat there looking at me.

"You think I would shoot you?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I mean I did kind of kidnap you and force you to come here right?"

"Well yeah but you didn't catch me standing there, you never beat me, never really hurt me in anyway. Your probably one of the best kidnappers in the world!" I cocked my head sideways at him. It was true. I don't think he ever intended on hurting me.

He sat there still looking at me. I rolled my eyes, but when i looked at him, he was looking at my lips. I bit the bottom one and licked over it. His left eyebrow jumped up. He pushed back and started to come around the desk. I sat there. Unsure of what to do and what was going on.

"How old are you?" He sat down on the desk in front of me and crossed his feet.Both of his hands gripped the desk and started to turn red. Squeezing.

" Why? I didn't know that gang bangers needed an ID to get guns." He laughed softly.

"Gang bangers? Where the hell did you come from?" He chuckled.

"Here." I squirmed under his glare just a little bit. He still kept looking.

"Can you answer the question please?"

"Can you answer mine?"

"You never asked one lil momma." He got closer to my face and grabbed both sides of the chair but leaned really close to my face.

I didn't move. I watched as his green eyes looked into mine. I watched as his eyes went to my lips. "Answer the questions please."

It was stern and kind of felt like a threat. Sadly I really didn't want to anger him, not today. "I am twenty two years old, old man." I silently spoke.

"Hmph, your only seven years younger than me, kid. You'll be old soon enough. Ya know, something about you is captivating. From the first time I saw you, " he looked down at my arms, legs, breast area and then back up to my face. "I thought you were cute. But this old ma-"

I leaned out and kissed him. Shock spread through me and from his stiffness, he add well. This was the only time I had ever allowed another human being, willingly, to kiss me. He tasted like old spice with a smell of Polo Red. He pushed me back on the chair until my head was against the back of it. Slowly he slipped his tongue in and out. I moaned. Getting caught up with drug dealers, rapist, gang bangers, it wasn't my thing but unfortunately he was.

With great skill, he sucked on my bottom lip. I had long since closed my eyes and tried not to think about how stupid I looked since I knew nothing about kissing. He pulled away. The cold that came in and rushed after his retreat almost made me faint. It was horrible. To be away from him, to not have him closer to me, his warm lips and wet tongue on mine. I opened my eyes. He stood there looking completely unbothered. I withheld from screaming at him and reaching out for him to come back. A shock to myself as he still gripped the sides of the chair glaring at me.

Neither one of us spoke. "Hmm, do I need to come back since you love birds are obviously having more go on here than we all thought you did?"

Marilyn.

Pac moved back slowly, not surprised in the least or either maybe he just didn't care that we were interrupted. I, on the other hand, almost jumped out of my seat. I turned to look at her standing in the door way with a bright red skin tight dress on. She had her hair pulled up in some type of style with black pump shoes on. I put my head down and looked towards my feet and tried to get up so that I could leave out of the way. I just rubbed my fingers together. I'd come back later to ask him about using a gun. He couldn't deny me that.

Except he didn't move. He blocked me off from leaving, but I didn't push him to let me out. He looked up at her finally and said, "Y'all ready to go already? What time do you need to be there by?"

"Where are they going?" I asked. I didn't even try to leave this place and after being here for a few weeks I started to figure out where everything was in the warehouse. It looked worn down on the outside but from what I'd seen there was nothing run down about this place. I glanced around his office and noticed all the blacks, deep rich browns, and maroon tones. You could tell this place was put together by a male. Women like vibrant and rich bright colors. I looked back at him. He was still staring at me. A twinkle of something in his eyes. He was stunning. He had on a pair of jeans that were dark blue that clashed against his skin and some all white forces.

Its the beard and those eyes girl. That's why he is so fine.

" Would you like to go Vase? Ever since I've been here you haven't been back outside. You should get some fresh air."

I looked up in those green eyes and simply told her, "No, I don't want to go out. Hell I stopped tracking the day and what time is was a long time ago." I never turned from his face. It was captivating staring up at him. Those long lashes and squared off chin.

"Well honey its Saturday August 27, 2016 and the time is about 11:40 pm."

"Yall go ahead and we'll catch up," he looked back towards her at the door.

His Adams apple moved.

I got up from my seat, headed for the door, when he gripped my arm.

"I want to take you somewhere." I looked up in those eyes and it was all she wrote. I nodded my head and stepped back towards the chair.

Hopefully you take me for some fun.