The Creeps

Charlie P.O.V ****18 or older MATURE CONTENT****

I pulled up to the small apartment on the east side and pulled around in the rear to park as close to the woods out of sight of cars driving past. This is why an all black vehicle came in handy it was practically why I named her ass "Midnight." I hopped out of the car and pushed my 9mm down in my waist band of my pants and adjusted my shirt so it couldn't easily be spotted. As I stepped out, reached in the backseat and grabbed my bookbag and closed the door putting my hand up to the door for them to lock. I scanned the perimeter looking for the obvious, people moving, niggas ready to pop out and set me up, hell even a motherfucking tumbleweed or something. Nothing. I adjusted my bookbag on my shoulder and walked up to the rear of the brown building  and looked through the top glass. No one was in the hall so I slipped in and ran up to the third floor landing as softly as I could. As I got to the apartment, I looked around again seeing no one outside and using my knuckle hit a small little jingle knock on the door. Not even thirty seconds later the door cracked open the the chain still clasped. I rolled my eyes as the door shut and quickly opened. 

As I walked inside that familiar scent of pumpkin spice, sage and a bit of honey hit my nose. I dropped my bag on the side of the blue couch arm and looked around. The living room was the same as always. One blue couch set up against the east wall and matching love seat on the southside wall. The apartment wasn't very large but it silver, white and blue carpet was familiar with a white fireplace on the west half wall where a large 75 inch TV sat on top. In the middle there was a silver table and a sound bar plugged in playing "Teddy Swims Lose Control". I put my hand up and pointed across to the bedroom and said "lay down," in a firm tone. Quickly feet shuffled behind me and I walked to the bathroom. I couldn't do anything after being out hooping for these past few hours. I jumped in the shower and as normal my towel and soap were laid out for me. Good, you know what I like, I thought. 

After a good thirty minutes of washing myself clean and making sure that I felt all squeaky I got out of the shower and dried off. I walked to the room and the bed was blue matching the living room couches, but the bottom of it was in a circle. There were two end tables on both sides of the bed and the wall to the left had a large dresser with a mirror and the closet.  There on the bed was a perfect curved dark-skinned body with the head down towards the pillows and bent over resting on it's knees. I smiled at the perfect image as I placed myself at the end of the bed and then walked over to the nightstand to grab the coconut oil. Opening it I took a quarter size amount in my hand and rubbed them together to lather all over the back and hips "Flat," I said and like magic the body adjusted to a perfectly flat position. I rubbed down the shoulders, mid back, to the love handles, over the butt cheeks, down the thighs, calves to the feet. "Flip", I said and a quick flip was done almost instantly. Instead of smiling, I kept my face neutral as I repeated the same massage to the shoulders down to the toes. Green polish? Yeah you definitely pay attention, I thought as I finally finished. I stood back up and cocked my head as I felt that heat rise from the pit of my stomach. The small vein popped out as I touched and felt up and down my shaft until that small little wetness came to the top, not enough to nut but enough to moisten the head. The touch of a warm wet mouth around my head made me want to moan it was so good and I closed my eyes and licked my lips a bit. I let a few good licks happen but as soon as I felt the back of that throat and tightness grip my soul I said "Stop, "firmly. "You know that's against the rules until your told to move, right? A small head nod and big brown eyes full of pure pleasure looked up at me.

I put my finger up right in front of those eyes and shook it back and forth. "Tsk. Tsk, you broke the rules." I said as naughty as I could. You know what I do to rule breakers. 

"But-"

I placed my fingers on those pink lips and said, "shhh. You know that you're not suppose to talk either." I chuckled a bit as I walked over to the closet and opened it to look for the instrument needed to resolve the situation. I grabbed the red flogger and anal plug and looked back at the dark body and brown eyes staring back at me. "Seems appropriate, turn over." I ordered and walked back to the bed. "Ass up." I said as I reached over for the oil again to rub on the plug before inserting it and taking a seat on the side of the bed. "Come on you know what I like let's go." The mouth insistently grabbed my dick and starting bobbing and sucking, but "I'm not a five minute motherfucker, nah you'll work for this" I said as that sucking and turning combo started. I spread my legs as I felt the finger slide up to my rectum and drove in and out of me. I hit the button on the anal plug and gripped his dick to start stroking. We stroked each other, licked, and sucked over and over until I almost came. "Stop" I said and got straight up.

"On your back" I ordered and "spread your legs". The darkskinned body did just that and spread the arms and legs out to each cover laying there in all it's glory. I hit the button on the anal controller and lightly tapped on the thighs and chest over and over as I talked shit. " oh you don't like following the rules ugh....You don't like to listen huh?..." I stepped back over to the closet and grabbed a ring and slipped it on really quick. A few more taps with the flogger, generating a moan from those pink lips and a few more minutes of the plug and I saw it.  

I noticed a jerk forward from myself and the beautiful body in front of me and said "turn over" as I got behind him removed the plug and plunged myself in his ass. I moved in and out to make sure I could get all 8 inches in him as he moaned and adjusted for me. Putting one foot up on the bed and grabbing that left ass cheek I repeatedly fucked, smacked and plunged him to his glory. I bent down and grabbed his shaft again, stroking both ends front and back as he moaned in my ear. 

"This my shit.... Open up for daddy.... I see you waited on me.... Why do you always have to be so defiant? Open up." I kept talking over and over knowing he loved that shit as he nutted over and over, but not me. I pulled out suddenly as he fell to the bed, out of breath and said," turn over."

I lifted his legs over my shoulder and dragged his ass to the edge of the bed. I then slipped right back in his sweet spot and grabbed that shaft and jerked it over and over as I kissed him and fucked him at the same time. Nut squirted all over his stomach but determined I continued stroking him until I felt that burning rise up in me. I starred in his dark brown eyes as he moaned over and over and thought He could never know I loved him. My creep, Demarco. I wanted to fill him up so I let his dick go and grabbed his neck and squeezed a bit. I know he loved that shit. I smiled as the moans between us both started to grow. I didn't care if I wore that ass out. I was fucking him all night long, I smiled as I saw the cum squirt out of him a third time. I slowed down a bit, Oh how I've missed this shit.

********************************************************************************************

Roe P.O.V

I'd decided to stop by the Kroger on the way to shorty house to grab some flowers.  I'd been driving the 45 minutes it would take me to get to her apartment. As I drove down I55 until I got to my destination, I'd messaged her and asked if she would like to go out and she replied no just come on by. I turned up the volume so I could hear Lil Baby and Lil Durk How It Feels as I sped down the highway. I smiled. It felt good to be doing something for me. 

I'll call my brothers in the morning. This is Lacey's time I said as I bit my middle finger nail. The GPS directed me off the highway until this back road and as dark as it was outside I drove down the rode and pulled up at this large iron gate in the back of the woods. I hit the call button on the steering wheel. "Hello?" She said.

"I'm at the gate."

"Oh okay one moment let me hit the button for you. Drive down and park my red Rivian truck."

"Ok no problem." I pulled up as instructed and past through the gate through the tree line to this big ass white house with wooden corner posts. The house was huge and to my left was a four stall garage. As I got out I checked my surroundings. I pulled up next to the red suv and decided to leave my 9mm in the middle console as I hopped out the car. The front door had two tall 12 ft tan French doors and as I ran up the three little stairs I heard someone say Front door as the door opened. In front of me was Lacey with a white mini shirt on, orange skirt, no shoes, and a glass of wine.

She smiled at me and I returned the smile. I hope we have a good night I thought as I walked inside and the door shut behind me.