Pac

Pac P.O.V

I pulled at the small bits of beard on my chin and then ran my hair over my whole head while sighing in frustration. These little niggas thought they were going to steal from me? I been around long enough that I didn't need to get my hands dirty but sometimes its best if you sort through your own pile of shit. I knew everybody around these parts - well everyone who needed to be known anyway. Little miss momma in the backseat though was a whole different story. I was a complete product of my environment, she on the other hand, didn't look like she belonged in our environment. 

I glanced in the rear-view mirror. "What did you hear?" I wanted to sound calm even though inside I was a little nervous, beating on women is not my specialty. I continued to drive towards the warehouse. 

"I did not hear anything. I was minding my own damn business until fat ass put his hands on me. I literally had just walked up and I didn't even see you guys." She turned those plush lips into a frown but kept her eyes facing out of window. Her skin was a brown complexion reminding me of chocolate milk. She had on a black shirt and even though she wasn't skinny she wasn't fat either. I remembered when Mace was holding her up to him and how I'd skimmed over her body. Naw she wasn't fat but had a nice shape. 

As I pulled up to a stop light,  I let out a sigh of frustration and rubbed both sides of my temple with my right hand. This was going to be a long day. My brothers Roe and Charlie would be calling shortly. I knew they would have those two idiots in tow. Why didn't they tell me that Ty got robbed? Were they planning to go up against Craze Jon's people without me knowing? 

Just as the light turned green and I pulled through as a cop rode up along the right side of us. I quickly looked in the rear-view mirror but lil momma was still looking out the left side. She hadn't noticed the police car yet. I still continued to drive and act like I couldn't see the police officer glance up at me. Play it cool I thought. I put my hand under my lip and continued to play with my beard. We pulled up to the next stop light right on the outside of town but the officer came to an abrupt stop before the actual line. I still remained calm. Most people freak out and start looking all suspicious but I'd been doing this for a long time. I knew how to make it seem like I wasn't doing anything. Police knew that anyone around in this area had to be in the dope game though and here I was at 7:30 in the morning out and about. 

The light turned green and I pushed down on the gas. The car accelerated and the officer pulled out after I did. I knew he planned to get behind me but I still remained calm. I definitely didn't want to get a double kidnapping charge. I kept my eyes on him in the mirror and just as I was about to hit the Rosenthal exit for the highway, he threw his lights on and swerved around me and shot off. Lil momma in the back got to screaming suddenly and throwing her hands up. Ty dumb ass ,in the third row, heard her screaming and tried it by bumping around too. Ima kill his ass for that shit though. She tried to open the door and started hitting the windows trying to get the officer to see her but unfortunately for her, he kept going straight. 

I pulled out my 9 mill and sat it on my lap, "Can you shut the fuck up please? You can't get out of the fucking car and if you break my window, Ima break ya ass!" When she didn't stop doing it I held the gun up. 

"Alright lil momma if you don't st-," 

"If you call me lil momma one more damn time i'm going to scream and keep screaming til you get to where we're going." She sounded so damn proper when she said that, I busted out laughing. 

"What is so damn funny?" She asked clearly shocked that I would laugh at her half ass attempt of cussing me out. 

"And they say I shouldn't be in the hood." Was all i mustered out before she slapped me in the side of the head. "Ouch, what the fuck was that for? Don't you remember I'm the one with the damn gun?"

"Well hell I'm gone die anyway I might as well pull a little of my black side out." She pulled her arms up across her chest and put her head down. "And I'ma die at the hands of a crazy ass white man! This must be a damn dream. Lord please help me."

"Aint no body trying to hear yo shit! I got plans for you lil momma, even if I dont know what they are yet." My phone rang as I turned off the interstate. Two blocks away. I picked up the phone.

"Pac." I spoke.

"Nigga Roe and Charlie is dead!" My eye sight went red and I just held the phone as I pulled up to the parking lot of the warehouse. 

"Smoke, find out who the fuck did this NOW! Make motherfuckin heads roll!" I threw the phone down in the cup holder. Then I heard whimpering. "Fuck you crying for? I ain't even did nothing yet!"

I looked up in the rearview mirror and saw her face all wet. She had been crying. Her red rimmed eyes looking puffy, "I missed my exams today because of y'all." She looked out the window. 

"Well at least yo peoples still alive....for now anyway." I got out the car to drag these two in the building. Damn I lost the only two family members I had today and now I have to deal with a big ass cry baby, and a black dusty ass basketball player. 

Just my fucking life, I swear.

A/N

Alright folks I forgot about the update last week, but don't forget to comment. And yes I do need to edit but I would prefer to wait until I get to the end. What y'all think gone happen next?