La Muerte

Vase P.O.V

I woke up extremely hot. His arms were wrapped around my waist and slob stuck to my face as I laid on his chest. I could feel the pain in my lower regions as I struggled to sit up.

But feeling the body underneath me, I turn to look at his face. Eyes closed and his lips partly parted. My hair rubs across his chest and his head turns. They darkness struggling to uncover more of him as my eyes adjust. His green eyes look at me.

I lose it.

I adjust to raise myself to his lips. His arm squeezing around me and helping to assist. He instantly grabs my top lip into his and sucks on it. I moan a sound stuck deep in my throat.

Slowly sucking and rocking along side his hips, I bounce myself up towards him to where I'm on top. Nervous and a little scared of the way my confidence has sored, I release his lips and sit up straight. Still, below my precious area I relax. I look down, his dick jumps and slaps against a naked skin, smooth and chestnut colored.

With one swoop he bounces me up and slides down along its hard surface. I gasp. I hadn't even noticed how aroused I was. My teeth slam together in order to hold in a moan.

He places his hands on the top of either thigh. My eyes bare right into his. Slowly he starts to rub them up my thighs towards my center. His hands straight up towards my bell button and he Rises them above to both breasts.

"Wooooo...." I shudder and try to compose myself.

Its on.

**********

The following day, after a long hot shower and multiple rounds of 'attention', we both decided it best to get dressed. I tried combing through my wet hair and put it up in a high bun. Deciding on jeans and a regular t-shirt, I quickly through them on to go to the kitchen for breakfast. Pac had told me that he and Locke had business to do today so they would step out for a while.

As I walked to the kitchen I noticed the door to were Mace was located was wide open,the light shone out into the hallway. I couldn't breathe. I think maybe it was an anxiety attack or I simply scared my lungs into not moving. I slid along side the wall, trying to be silent while peeking into the room. He wasn't there.

The shackles lay on the floor and chair still sitting in the middle of the dark and barren room. "Hello," I whispered.

Nothing.

I stayed along the wall and continued to the kitchen as fast as I could with out full fledge running. I didn't want him to pop out anywhere and run into him. The smell of his body and images of that night quickly licking my skin making me nauseous. I dry heaved. Walking into the kitchen, I looked for the closest thing to a weapon I could find. If he thought he was about to touch me like that again, I was not going to go down without a fight. There sitting on the counter was a note. I snatched it up and checked around my surroundings before leaning up against the wall. I looked over the fine penmanship.

Dear Lil Momma,

Start to pack. Today after we come back after out mission to take out some of the La Muerte gang we will need to relocate. We do not know if they know where we are located but it will be as a safety precaution for you. I ain't sure what they killed your folks for or mine, but I be damned if they take something as precious as you away from me.

P.s Mace has been moved from the house. Don't be scared he will never be able to touch you again. We should be back in a few hours. Eat, pack, and chill.

We'll talk about last night when I come back.

I cracked a small smile. The memories from last night still fresh in my memory. I let out that breathe I must've been holding in and walked towards the counter to set the knife down. Opening the huge stainless steel fridge I looked around for ingredients to make my breakfast; eggs, bell pepper, onion, butter, cheese, ham, and spinach. I could feel my mouth start to salivate already.

Holding all the ingredients in both arms I used my leg/foot to close the door as I turned around. I froze. Standing in the same spot that I had just moved from was a short Mexican man, his black hair slicked back in a pony tail, green army top and pants with black boots, chubby round cheeks and a small mustache on his face. His eyes watched me as I stood frozen with my leg in the air still from closing the fridge. I watched as he pulled out a long silver knife.

I still didn't move.

I watched he walked around the island, coming towards me. I instantly put my leg down to make my stance a little better. "Who the hell are you?"

"Who are you?" He mocked with his little accent.

"How did you get in here?"

"When did you get here?" Shocked I looked at him. He moved a little closer and then stopped. So I took a step back.

"Does Pac know your here?" His eyes still held mine as he moved closer a little bit more. The knife still in his hand but towards his right lower side. He shook his head no.

My heart started to race again. "Damn can't I just get a break! First I'm kidnapped, my family gets killed, I get touched on by some fat ass punk no neck having as bastard! Now I have to deal with a MEXICAN?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I could feel the veins sticking out the side of my neck. He was standing now only a few inches from me and at anytime could swing and hit me with that blade.

I gripped onion that was on top a little tighter. I had never practiced sports but today this little ass man was going to get a lesson on hard ball. I stepped back slowly and quickly launched the onion at his head. He started doing all these ninja moves slicing at it so I continued to throw what I had in my hand and back up.

Out of product, a sore arm, and my back to the wall he now looked at me like I was fresh meat. I took off running towards the other side of the island and turned to run out of the kitchen leading to the back of the building.

I ran through the other door leading to the rooms. This place was a huge wrap around. My adrenaline rushing as I ran right into another tall mexican. Falling to the ground, I took in his appearance, he had on all black, a patch over his right eye and a long mustache over his lip. He had to be at least six foot two.

His arm went up.

Pitch black. Its over. I've officially died.