Broken

*MATURE CONTENT*

Vase P.O.V

I just laid on the soft blanket. I must have dozed off for a few moments. I kept thinking about my family. I kept thinking that even if I was allowed to go home, what would I go home to? I sat up and glanced around the dark room. There was a light on the wide dresser with the mirror on it. I got up weakly almost falling several times. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore and silently wept as I got closer to it. I leaned on the hard word and sadly didn't want to have to look at myself. But I did it anyway. I wanted to see what I looked like. I wanted to see if I look like a woman-no a girl that had just lost it all. As I looked up I heard the door open to my right. I didn't try to see him come in.

My face was wet but my brown eyes look almost sunken into my head. My once brown skin was now dark with mascara running down it. My hair was everywhere and pretty nappy. I put my hands on the mirror and turned to walk off. Except I ran right into that stankin ass breath again.

Mace.

I backed up but only a little because my ass bumped against the dresser. "I'm not in the mood for your shit. Please just leave me alone." I tried to plead, I really just didn't have the strength.

"Baby girl don't cry this will all be over in a little bit." He reached out to touch my face with those grubby ass hands of his. I turned my head away from him. I tried to push past him and he put both hands on the side of my face and smashed his crusty lips to mine. Instantly the smell hit my nose and I felt the wetness from his tongue rubbing my lips. I used all the strength I had and pushed him again. This time he moved back to steady his self.

I puked. All over my shoes the floor. I started dry heaving and tried pushing my air out of my face. I swayed on my feet for a moment. That man stunk so bad he made me feel drunk, it was nasty! He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me against him again. I started swinging, hitting him, kicking. If this motherfucka wanted a fight I damn sure would be the one to give him one. I hit him in the stomach, kicked at him, " I just lost my brother! I lost my mom! I've lost everything I've ever had because of you, you piece of SHIT! Just get out and leave me alone!"

SLAP! I got light headed for a moment and fell into his arms. My face burned and I could have sworn I seen stars floating above my head. I couldn't concentrate for a few moments. He drug me to the bed and even though I tried to fight, I was so confused I didn't have any strength. He slapped me again. This time I felt a burn on my lip and the throbbing pain from my face, instantly giving me a headache. I moaned out loud as he tied my hands to something above my head and then separated my legs and tied them each to a post. I tried to sit my head up and look to see what was going on but my head started pounding. "What do you want?" I finally managed to get out.

"All I ever wanted was to talk to you. I never wanted to hurt you beautiful. I just wanted you all to myself." He climbed on the bed and started to undo my jeans. I tried to move my legs but they were tied to the post and he laid his belly on my right leg. I was about to scream out for someone to help me but something soft was shoved into my mouth and I about gagged from it. Then he pressed what felt like some duct tape around it. Keeping it in my mouth! I threw up but since it was being blocked it went back down. My head was then tilted up against a pillow. The taste stayed in my mouth and the puke continued to come up but I pushed it back down.

He slipped my jeans down to my ankles and straddled both of my legs. What the hell are you doing? I screamed against the tape. I tried yanking my arms and that still didn't work. He started lifting my half shirt and I panicked. Tears flowed from my eyes and I couldn't tell if it was because i was hurting myself pulling on my arms and legs, or just because this nasty fat thing was on me. I screamed and cried against the restraints.