All eyes on me

Pac P.O.V

I ran upstairs in the spare bedroom and grabbed a plain black tee, a pair of old black pants, and some all black jordans. I went back out to the truck and Lock and Marilyn were hugged up on my hood. Her face was covered in tears and I could still hear her sniffling.

"Marilyn is going to stay here. I'll go with yo ass on this mission but my woman aint going anywhere." Lock looked up at me and I could tell just from his expression that at that moment he knew that he may not make it out of this alive. 

I didn't even look at her. I started walking pass them to the back and then threw him the keys as I got closer. In the the house I had snagged Smoke's set of keys. He had a old 1964 two door Chevy Impala. It was one of the old rides and kind of reminds you of the all black one Dean drives on Supernatural. Actually it was the same except it had a convertible cut top, suicide doors, six cd changer and he had got new speakers installed a week prior to his death. I removed the cover and cement bricks holding it down, I placed the gun in the back in between the two seats so that it was tilted up towards the ceiling and slid in. 

Damn. I gripped the steering wheel until my knuckles turned red, sat back and closed my eyes as I thought about the death of my brothers. A few weeks ago they had died tragically and in the most horrible way possible.  I locked my jaw and tried to control the flood of emotions that seemed to over take me. I don't know what the hell I did to these people that they would want to fuck me like this. I dont know whose toes I stepped on to make them come after my family hell my friends like this. 

I relaxed my fingers on the steering wheel as Lock walked around to the passenger side door. "Damn, he finally finished it huh?"

Tears welled up in my eyes but I blinked them away. "Yeah he finished it and now its time we finish this." The guys jumped in the back and we passed his wife as we rode out to the rode to head to Mookie's crib.

"All eyes on me pussy ass boys. I'll show they ass how we do about our family. Strength is in numbers. Call the boys and tell them where to meet us at."

**************************************************

Vase P.O.V

Curro had delivered another blow to my face. I felt light headed but couldn't cry anymore. I could not even see my surroundings any longer. I just still laid on the floor strapped down in pain. He had been instructed to cut me if I screamed or punch me if I did not give an answer to a yes or no question. The man whose name I had found out was, Jacque, had sat back down in his chair and continued to torture me. It felt like we had been here for days but I knew it couldn't have been more than late evening since he had previously mentioned dinner. 

"Now I am going to ask you one more time," Jacque said,"Where do they keep all there money?"

"I don't know." It hurt to talk. It hurt too move or breathe. Moments like this you really want to give up. Jacque still sat in the chair smoking a cigar. He blew the smoke out and held it between his teeth.

"Cut her." One simple command can make a person regain all the strength they thought they lost in order to try to get away. I yanked the chains that were now leaving raw marks on my skin. My screams turning into cries and then barely having air in my lungs. The knife was rested on my thigh and jacque raised his hand and Curro stopped moving.

A cellphone rang a little tune and he answered. "Im busy." Then he paused as he was listening to the other person speak.He got to mumbling more information over the phone in Spanish and then looked down at me to where his face was in full light. His lips curled at the edges and he seemed to be pretty pissed. What happened?

He was yelling and rose from his seat. "I don't even know why I'm pay you. It seems as though you do not have any valuable information about Pac and his men." He smashed his hands down on the top of the chairs arms.

"Kill her and do it slowly. I want her strung upside down, and bled out like a pig her mother was." He got up and walked out of the room.

Curro undid my arms and legs from the restraints and sort of dragged me a long hallway. My eyes were closed and I spit out a tooth that had broken in my mouth. What felt like blood, ran down the side of my cheek. My arms and legs burned, where he had inflicted small cuts to my body. My body felt like a bag of bricks that did not want to move properly. I had stopped crying a long time ago. Stopped moving or caring about anything. Now I just patiently waited on my death. The pain was what was keeping me alive. 

I thought of my brother and how he use to tell me never give up. I really felt like I failed him. I though about my mom, as we both lay on the couch, watching my favorite movie "Live Hard or Die Hard" with Bruce Willis. I couldn't even crack a smile, my face burned so bad. 

Curro mumbled something under his breath as he threw me in the room. He started patting his clothes down like he'd forgotten something. Hurriedly I heard his feet walked past my head and I heard the click of a door as he exited. What I didn't hear, was the lock.i looked up and tried to open my right eye a bit. Hope passed through me as I saw he'd left so I tried to sit up at a better angle against the cold wall but became lightheaded. My jaw slacked off to the right and dropped down, immediately indicating that he may have broken it. A tear slid down the right side of my face as I tried to close my mouth and not move it and I mumbled a little as I tried not to cry out too loud. My eyes were so swollen I could barely see anything in front of me. 

I rolled over on my stomach in hopes of getting up but fell flat again after several attempts. I sucked in the spit that threatened to fall all over my face and attempted to move one last time. Each cut on my legs burned against the cold ground floor, but I managed to press up against a wall and maintain my balance. As quickly as I could I started along the wall to get towards the door and it did seem like forever. Whatever Curro had went to grab I figured I didn't have much time.

Finally my midriff rubbed against what felt like a door handle and I brought my face down in order for my eyes to focus to see it was a handle. I turned it and pulled and a cold draft hit me, the cold wrapping around my still naked body. I tried to come around the corner and kept a hold of the wall. I whimpered as I stepped on something sharp, but I did not cry out, afraid that someone would hear me. 

And then just when that HOPE was still fresh in my mind, a door opened ahead of me, alarms started blaring, and I heard an angry motherfucka screaming at me. I couldn't understand but whatever he was saying. He continued screaming, "Prisonero! Prisonero! And ran up to grab my arms. I yanked away whimpering with pain all over my body. He punched me in the gut and grabbed me by my hair as I kicked tried to scream and grab at his hands to let go.

The sounds of heavy feet started towards me and the man had snatched me by the hair and started pulling me back to the room I just came from.  I still fought back and some how managed to get my feet under me and turned my body around. He yanked my hair again to throw me off balance but the hood in me kicked in and I swung the force of both of our bodies against the wall. That motherfucka hadn't stabbed or shot my ass yet so I balled up my bloody ass fist and swung for his jaw as hard as I could. My fist slammed into his face but didn't knock him out as I'd hoped but I didn't give a fuck, it knocked his ass off his balance enough for my other fist to catch his nose. Over and over I swung like my life depended on it and didn't stop until we both hit the ground and he didn't fight back anymore.

I heard shuffling in the hallway and just knew Curro was back to pop my ass. This was it. I tried my best to stand in the middle of the aisle, not putting anymore weight on my right foot as necessary, and put my hands above my head. I prayed silently that they killed me quickly. I wasn't a quitter though and over these past few weeks I'd proven that to myself on multiple occasions. I quickly prayed that my mom and brother forgive me and that I'd see them when I died. I prayed that Pac was okay yanked my hair  and that he was far away from here. I prayed they didn't send my body parts to him in the mail, I'd seen his pain when his brothers died. 

Here we go. Someone hit the corner and all eyes were on me.