Untitled Part 12

You know how they tell you that sometimes the right choice and the wrong choice are hard to distinguish from each other? Well I was here, right this moment my mind was telling me that it was the right thing to do, but I also knew that it was absolutely and completely wrong and against my moral values to do. But it didn't stop me from doing it.

          "Well?" Nate asked making me give him a pleading look. He just smiles as Cameron looks at me from a few feet away. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for what was about to happen.

          "I'm going to regret this," I whisper as I poor the bucket of cold water all over a sleeping Jessica. As soon as the water is gone I drop the bucket and take off running behind the boys who were laughing like crazy. I hear Jessica scream and then footsteps int he room. I rush around the corner, splitting up with the boys and hiding in the upstairs family room under the air hockey table. I can hear Jessica running around screaming profanities and then Nate letting out a laugh and then more running. 

          "Allison Marie Forde you are so dead!" Jessica shouts making me hold back a laugh. "OH SHIT!" she then shouts making me look out from under the table. I see her run past and then Nate and Cameron chase after her with nurf guns. I quickly retract back into my hiding spot till they were out of sight. I hear Jessica scream for help and I knew she was a goner. I quickly rush into one of our guest rooms and hide under the bed and catch my breath. The house was silent, to silent. 

          "Allison don't come out!" Jessica shouts from downstairs. "They have guns!!!" She squeals while letting out a laugh as it sounds like Nate tells her to keep silent so they can find her. I hold back a laugh as I hear the hardwood floor creek. I look around and then I am suddenly pulled out from under the bed. I let out a squeal of my own as Cameron pins me down. I was laying on my back and he was straddling me. I laugh as he pins my arms down, then looks at me with amusement. I look at him and then look at what was in his right hand.

          "You wouldn't," I say in a serious voice. A smirk crosses his face as he quickly pulls the nurf gun up and shots me right in the chest. I look at him in pure shock as I hold my hand over the spot her had just shot me. "How could you?"  I say pretending to die. I let my hand fall to the ground and he just looks at me amused as I pretend I am legit dying.

          "You're so dramatic," He says leaning down and kissing me. I smile into the kiss making him smile as well.

          "What the hell did I miss while I was asleep?" Jessica says behind us with Nate standing next to her. She was still all wet, but wasn't angry anymore. Cameron gets off me and helps me up. I stand next to him and he puts his arm around my shoulders and leans on me a little with a smile.

          "My boy and your girl are a thing now," Nate says nudging Jessica in the side making her look at me surprised. When Nate asked if we were official int he kitchen, it took me a few minutes to decide, because I really wasn't sure since I just had a bad dating situation in the past. After thinking, I decided that I needed this, and I agreed to being Cameron's girlfriend. I was putting all my trust in him, and it was scary to be completely honest.

          "Is this true?" Jessica questioned looking at the two of us. I nod making her glare at Cameron and I hold back a laugh because I knew what was coming. "Alright listen here Cameron Huyser! If you even think about harming a single hair on my girls head, I will personally make sure you are never able to reproduce again! And I mean that, don't even think I won't hesitate to do it either," she threatens making me bust out laughing at both Cameron and Nates faces as they look at Jessica.

          "Damn...." Nate said looking at her with so much fear. "Remind me next time someone tries to fight, I will just let you go at them," he says making us all laugh as Jessica looks at him in disbelief. "I'm joking babe, no one is gonna fucking touch you ladies with us around. No way in hell!" he says making us all laugh.

          After we cleaned up the house a little from us running around and knocking a few things over; oh and Jessica's water incident, we decided to invite Nick and Trevor over for a movie night. Needless to say they picked scary movies and we watched about eight of them. We were half way through the last movie and everyone cashed out. Just to explain that, Nick was asleep on the reclining chair, Trevor was asleep on the floor. Jessica was laying on the couch with Nate, and I was leaning my back on Cameron's chest as he was sitting on the floor against the couch. We looked like a group of hungover teenagers. A noise woke me up, it was a rattling sound coming from the kitchen. I slowly removed Cameron's arms from around me and got up, stepping over everyone I slowly walk toward the kitchen. I was beyond tired, but the sound wasn't something I normally heard. My heart was racing as I got closer to the kitchen, because last time something happened and I could've easily been killed.

          "Stop," Cameron suddenly said behind me making me jump. He pulls me back and goes ahead of me. He must've heard it too but was ignoring it until I woke up.

          "Cameron," I whisper as we get into the kitchen. I turn the light on and look around, everything looked normal. Cameron walked to the slider door and looked around.

          "It looks like someone tried picking the lock," He said looking at a broken piece of metal in the lock. I look and my heart beat increases as I back away from the door. Cameron looks at me and pulls me into a hug. "Hey, look even if they got the lock you have a jam in the sliding part," he says pointing to the small white metal stick I had in the sliding track, which prevents the door from opening. 

          "Can you just stay the night?" I ask him shyly. He looks at me for a second before nodding. We decided to let everyone sleep as well, but we went up stairs. I walked to my bed and climbed in, Cameron just stood in the doorway looking at me, like he was thinking. "Are you gonna just stand there?" I question him. He lets out a breath and walks over and lays next to me. I snuggle up next to him and after a few moments his arm comes around me as I drift t sleep. 

          "You are making this so hard," was the last thing I heard before passing out....