Part 3

I wish I could just tell everyone what it's really like living my life, because boy do they have it all wrong. Wouldn't having a perfect life be something, not having anything to worry about or nothing to run from. I've been dreaming about that life since four years ago, four long years. I wish more than anything for life to go back to the way it used to be; when my whole family was together, or when I actually had a lot of friends and a good life. Now here I am, sitting alone, crying in an empty house. 

          I haven't left my house since two days ago when everything happened at school, I really didn't want to face the world. Of course I have a million missed calls and ignored texts from Jessica threatening to come over and drag me out of my house. To be honest, I am surprised she hasn't showed up yet and kept those threats. I didn't have the heart to tell her why I have been so down lately, although she already knows parts of the reason.

          "You better open the fucking door Allison!" I hear a familiar voice shout from outside. I stayed laying in my bed though. It was silent for another ten minutes before I hear something fall in my window. I sit up in a panic only to see Jessica standing up and taking a leaf out of her hair. I tried not to laugh, and she glared at me.

          "Did you really just climb a tree and jump into my room?" I questioned with an amused look. She smiles proudly and lays across my bed.

          "Sure did, now care to tell me why you haven't answered your damn phone?" she says looking at me. She frowns a little, probably just now taking in my appearance. "You look like hell," She says. I just look away, not wanting to tell her why I actually looked this way because it would break her heart. I just smiled and got up from my bed and looked out the window, it was sunny and perfect outside, but yet somehow I felt like everything was falling apart.

          "I've been busy," I say making her fake laugh ad get up and got to my closet. I had a fairly large closet, one almost half the size of my actual room.

          "Nice try," she says poking her head out before disappearing again. "Anyways, since you have been home for two days, we are going out tonight," she says making me groan. She knows how much I hate parties. "Don't give me that groaning crap Allie, you need to get out, and forget about Ben for once," she says making me freeze.

          Ben was my recent ex boyfriend, and by recent I mean It's only been two months since we broke up. Jessica thinks he left town, but I know he didn't. How,, because I have ran into him a few times and last night was one of them. I don't tell her, because I don't need her to worry about it more than she already does. To be honest, I wish I could just erase Ben from my life and mind, like he never met me. But I knew it was something that was going to live with me for the rest of my life, and that scared the hell out of me.

          "Jes, I really think that's a bad idea," I say as she walks out of the closet with a cute black dress with a white jean vest to go with it. I smiled, because she bought that for me a year ago and I adored it. She smiles when she sees my face light up a little.

          "Put it on and let me do the rest... We are going to this party whether you like it or not," She says pushing me into the bathroom with the dress and closes the door, leaving me alone. I sigh and turn on the light. I look at myself in the mirror and frown. I slowly slide off my shirt and look at myself, I had a bruise on my rib and it hurt like hell. I looked away as I slid on the dress and pulled on the vest. I smiled, it was cute and went well with my hair color and skin tone. Then I remembered why I wanted to wear long sleeves, when I looked down at my wrist the fresh cut looked back at me. I closed my eyes and held back a tear. Last night was just to much and I broke, I promised myself I wouldn't do it again and I couldn't stop myself. I quickly threw on a few bracelets to cover the cut before walking into my room where Jessica has make up set up on my desk with a smile.

          "You are crazy!" I shout as she pushed me down on the chair and started doing her magic. Jessica was an amazing make up artist. I told her she should go to cosmetology school but she refused to believe she was a good artist. I smiled when she finished, because my make up was on point. What she did to my eyes made my Blue eyes come alive and look as bright as ever. My lips were stained a dark red color and my whole face was glowing. I got up and hugged her making her laugh. She also did my hair in curls making the look come together perfectly

          "Now, let me get ready," She says pulling a red dress out of her bag and leaving to the bathroom. About a half hour later she walks out in the dress, make up done and hair to perfection. She looked stunning, for sure putting every girl to shame tonight.

          "Do we really have to go?" I complain as we get in her car and she begins the drive to wherever it was we were going. She laughs and turns up the music. What did I get myself into?